[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Are you saying that in the history of the NHL not a single ref has ever taken drugs and had hallucinations, seems you’re having them now.

You can't teach some people. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

This team just hasn’t looked the same since the All-Star break and the Lindholm trade. 

I thought they even won a few games they shouldn't of leading up to the All Star game. Agreed, been flat since ASG.

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

Offended again?  You're having a tough day

Your the one that’s on a roll with your snide comebacks towards every body who challenges your opinion questions your opinion or quotes you.  it’s not mr negative anymore I’m going with mr knowitall ok mr knowitall. 

• Cheers 1

This is the game to study on and get ready for the playoffs. I felt that Vegas has shown their hand too early.  That is the reason why it will not be the same when playoffs start.  Adjustment will be huge for the coaching staff, proving their worth.

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Imagine the kill works, in 4 or so minutes we hit the man coming out of the box and he goes upstairs for a goal, it's 4-2 with 36 minutes left! We can salvage this in the 2nd and win da turd!

Would amazing if that happened. And it would be the 1st for Bains. But I'm not holding my breath here.

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

Aw, are you offended by differing opinions?  How rough life must be for you.

I like them actually. What I don’t like is when people get so invested in their opinion they’re constantly unable to moderate it or even concede they might not always be 100% right. 

Your endless defence of the refs shows that you’ve dug in on a schtick and have to keep defending it even if it’s relatively obvious to everyone that you’re not really right. 

Edited by Dizzle
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Rekker said:

DeSmith will be cheaper to re-sign after his end to the season. There's that. 

Probably let him walk.  Same with Z and Lindholm.  

Just now, Googlie said:

Why?  In JT's case he was hit with a high stick that drew blood.  Double minor.

Zad boarded a player in a vulnerable position.   The blood didn't enter into it as it was caused by the visor on the nose

2 totally different situations  (was discussed a few minutes ago in the Vegas feed, with replays).   Sometimes homer glasses distort (both ways)

I’m talking about games ago when JT was boarded that should have been 5 and a game and was only 2 

God I hope that was Kelly

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

our "Ace in the hole" is Demko.🙂

Pretty much.

I have no doubt Demko would have kept this game 2-1 and given us a chance.

That being said you can’t play this poorly defensively and expect to win in the playoffs. They need to step it up big time.

• Upvote 1