[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

As unlikely as it is I would love our guys to come back and win just to make Vegas / Vegas fans eat some humble pie 

crap they score , sigh 

Just now, Chon derry said:

Your the one that’s on a roll with your snide comebacks towards every body who challenges your opinion questions your opinion or quotes you.  it’s not mr negative anymore I’m going with mr knowitall ok mr knowitall. 

Just admit you can't beat Nick Adonidas (stawns) Relic.🥸

16 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Or maybe someone who just wants to see consistency in calls…

Sutherland has consistently disgraced the sport with his refusal to call an honest game.  So consistent that when I saw he was assigned to this game, I was tempted to put money on Vegas.

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

That is not how you want to start the game with sleepy and porous defense and goaltending like this.   But it will be a good learning experience and shows importance of winning first two games at home in the playoffs if they can't play well on the road.

.................another learning Experience?????   Tock-it has been preaching "Learning Experiences" all season.  This isn't the minor Leagues and they aren't newbies!       It's game 75 !

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Do you think that has anything to do with Vegas being a powerhouse since joining the league and the canucks being terrible?

Remember Stephane Auger and Tim Peel? Cause every ref is perfect and flawless right? 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

Canada and the US on in the men's world curling championship on tsn right now, definitely more action there.

Men with Brooms?

• Cheers 1