[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

Your the one that’s on a roll with your snide comebacks towards every body who challenges your opinion questions your opinion or quotes you.  it’s not mr negative anymore I’m going with mr knowitall ok mr knowitall. 

I only make snide comments toward people who go on on ad nauseum about referees.  

And you of course because you're (yes, you're is you are) so fragile

Edited by stawns
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Canada and the US on in the men's world curling championship on tsn right now, definitely more action there.

I can only watch curling if its womans, and their lookers. 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Vegas is looking to pull away from LA and secure a divisional spot, they just seem to want it more 

Its wild that they have like $16m worth of players still on IR

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Keep Desmith in though 

I guess saving Silovs for tomorrow. 

At least Nux will have Demko for round 1.  

Nux just need to play with more discipline and attention to details.  Too many things went wrong tonight.  

• Like 1

• Optimist Prime changed the title to [GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game
3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Canada and the US on in the men's world curling championship on tsn right now, definitely more action there.

Yeah, Canada blew them out so....maybe not.

9 hours ago, HKSR said:

Phew! Had me worried there, thought Hertl wasn't gonna be ready for the playoffs...  next up:  Stone.  LTIR advantage nearly complete!

Oh man, good thing they're getting this guy back soon.  They're barely able to keep up with us tonight.