[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Are they going to show any heart? Or just roll over.

Well, Z tried but got 5 and a game. 

Gotta channel it correctly. 

• Cheers 2

Soon to be 13-10-3 since the ASG.  Team isn’t the same.  No sense in keeping the rose colored glasses on.  A first round exit is happening unless they get it fixed fast.  You don’t just turn it on come game 83.  I still believe. 

-Guadeloupe Jones 

Have a good rest of your night. Not wasting anymore time on this disaster.

One of their worst games of the season. Everyone knows this is a statement game and the Canucks just have dug too deep of a hole.

I hope they take DeSmith out and save him anymore embarassment.

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan

21 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Man I'm in the same boat but reversed. I can use my play on my PS5 to play psvr  games. Sony will send a free adapter if you own a psvr.

I wanna psvr2 so bad for grand Tourismo 7

Oooo thank you for the tidbit, good call!

• Cheers 1

Just now, CanucksCountry said:

Love that rick refuses to pull DeSmith

I think he is looking at what is happening in front of DeSmith and saying hell no. Imagine Silovs confidence playing behind this defense tonight. He lets in four how is that going to help him in the future. He’s putting this on the team more than anything. He just wants it see some fight. Has anyone showed up yet?? It says a lot.

I feel sorry for the good honest folks who Shelled-out between $900.00to $2,700.00 for a pair of first round tickets to see "THIS" team.   Hope a different team shows up come playoff time or there will be some pretty unhappy fans!

Does Zadorov have a bad rep with the ref's?  I mean, his first penalty was a phantom.  Then they throw the book at him for boarding.  It wasn't a great look but he certainly didn't take multiple steps before pasting the other player.  

I've got no idea what Z said or who it was directed to as he skated off.

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

The good news?............playoff ticket prices just dropped $300 as everyone dives off the bandwagon.

I'd be fuckin worried if I had been stupid enough to buy playoff tickets lol

20 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Never a waste when a hockey game is in front of me. Almost went to a Royals home game in the WHL, but wanted to see this game real bad. We can turn it around, if the team wakes up, and we kill the rest of the 5 minute major. 

Still an Optimist!

Still? 😅

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Have a good rest of your night. Not wasting anytime time on this disaster.

One of their worst games of the season. Everyone knows this is a statement game and the Canucks just have dug too deep of a hole.

I hope they take DeSmith out and save him anymore embarassment.

The statement is "not yet ready".

7 games left. 

• Cheers 1