[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

23 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Yes, better to keep the racks in one piece however it’s difficult to get them

in the smoker that way. On the other hand , smaller sections create more bark. 

Side and back pork ribs slathered with mustard and home rub then refrigerated for 48 hours. Warmed to room temp prior to insertion in smoker.  Hickory and mesquite chips for 3-4 hours and cook for 7 at low temps. 

Nice! What time should I get there 😎

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Excellent sign! Tocchet did say we'll see Demko before the end of the season.

Big game for DeSmith. In fact, huge game. Perhaps the biggest game of the year. Maybe, just maybe, the biggest, hugest game, must win at all costs, game in the history of this season.

Yeah baby!! yeahbaby.jpg.9bb31c0d8428bc6f0e4ae8a0f5a278ab.jpg

Biggest game again I love it!! Let's go! 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, RJCF96 said:

According to Money Puck, we dominated the month in xGF, Corsi, 5 on 5, Expected PP (yes, that's a shocker) and Expected PK. We pretty much had an all-around good analytics month, except for finishing, which we are 23rd in the league (we ranked top 6 in the league each of the category above). This is the reverse of earlier in the season, the PDO regression that the analytics community was talking about. If we can start finishing off of our play/chances, we can be a dangerous/lethal team.

Edit: Including screenshot

image.png.0cfbfab4ad720d022bce13e80d8c8d80.png

I hope the boys keep doing what they're doing.  They're playing the right way to win in the playoffs.  The "Finishing" will improve.  Once the offence normalizes and we start scoring 3+ goals per game, we'll do some damage. 

• Thanks 1

Sutherland tonight.  Looks like the NHL is doubling down on their strategy of assigning openly corrupt refs to our games.  Zero chance this dirtbag conducts himself like a professional.  Hopefully management makes it clear that assigning this piece of shit to Canucks games isn't acceptable.

• Sad 1
  • Tank 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Barnstorm said:

Pork ribs going in the smoker now for game time dinner.

IMG_9822.thumb.jpeg.aa5f86cbdec8c19aab3ea3e583a76845.jpeg

Nice!!!

What brand/model of smoker do you have?

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Sutherland tonight.  Looks like the NHL is doubling down on their strategy of assigning openly corrupt refs to our games.  Zero chance this dirtbag conducts himself like a professional.  Hopefully management makes it clear that assigning this piece of shit to Canucks games isn't acceptable.

Sutherland pregame explaining the calls in advance to be made on the Canucks

200.gif?cid=790b7611v2pw5s84bs3jc4hnwdma

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Yeah baby!! yeahbaby.jpg.9bb31c0d8428bc6f0e4ae8a0f5a278ab.jpg

Biggest game again I love it!! Let's go! 

Even bigger than last game, and game before that, and the game before that, and game before that ... lol

The first game of the season looks small now ... and THAT was a big game. 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BPA said:

Nice!!!

What brand/model of smoker do you have?

It’s a Bradley digital 4 rack. I added a second heat element and a convection fan for better heat and air circulation. 

I stopped buying/using the wood pucks and just put a couple of briquettes in a tin can and once burning cover them with wood chips to smoulder. The pucks are ridiculously expensive. 

Smoker has served me well for many years and Bradley has great customer service. Canadian company , used to have head office in Richmond BC I believe. 

• Like 3