[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya I think it says a lot that our team is struggling to get one, ONE hundred point player and being near the top in the league. At this point he likely isn’t going to get it.

Miller should and will hit 100 points this season.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Crabcakes said:

Does Zadorov have a bad rep with the ref's?  I mean, his first penalty was a phantom.  Then they throw the book at him for boarding.  It wasn't a great look but he certainly didn't take multiple steps before pasting the other player.  

I've got no idea what Z said or who it was directed to as he skated off.

I would lean yes he does

But that looked like a legit call

• Thanks 1

Just now, Robinfood said:

We’re stuck with Petey for 9 years

Well not this version of him. I still think he’s got an injury that can’t be fixed until the off-season. They are just trying to get him through the year. That’s not the Petey we know and love out there.

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I shelled out $2200, bought a new TV.

You'll have to change your "Handle" to "SMART NUCK" mking a move like that instead of getting suckered in with all the hype to buy stratospherically priced 1st Rd tickets.  Good on you!

2 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Miller should and will hit 100 points this season.

Hopefully but they are running out of games. He can do it. It’s just crazy that it’s been a struggle to get to 100 when it looked like we would have at least two players get to 100.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • MillerTime 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

Where is the call there? He got elbowed in the fuckin head!!!!

The refs do us a favour when they miss those at this point 😅

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

I reallly enjoy Ray explains things , so insightful ….and logical 

Me too.

I never used to like him much....such a fast talker at times. But I really appreciate his insight. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Man… the way the knights play is suffocating. Any time they get a chance there’s a follow up. 

Ya but LA and Dallas did the same thing. Perhaps teams are noticing something. Teams know we hate getting to the inside. A lot of teams are letting them have the outside.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Just the Elden Ring treatment for DeSmith. Git Gud or let your career die trying!

I just traded that game. I don’t find games fun where I sweat my balls off to make it like 5% through the game 

• Haha 1
  • MillerTime 1