[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Let's face it, most of us kinda saw this coming when we determined Sutherland was the ref.  

Anytime I see him as a ref I know we’re in for a terrible game, more so if it’s a Canuck game. The guy is a pro at ruining games. 

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

You'll have to change your "Handle" to "SMART NUCK" mking a move like that instead of getting suckered in with all the hype to buy stratospherically priced 1st Rd tickets.  Good on you!

I gave up my season tickets in 2014, buy a good new tv every few years and take an extra vacation. Couldn’t imagine paying $2K to see on gave live.

• Huggy Bear 1

5 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Sutherland tonight.  Looks like the NHL is doubling down on their strategy of assigning openly corrupt refs to our games.  Zero chance this dirtbag conducts himself like a professional.  Hopefully management makes it clear that assigning this piece of shit to Canucks games isn't acceptable.

@King Heffy 

Heffy has been right all along. All these missed and mis-calls when Sutherland works a Vancouver game are not a coincidence . It’s not just a case of being “human” either.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Chickenspear said:

Garland high sticked right in front of the ref. No call. No surprise.

They didn't see any high-sticking and yet they called them.  How can they make a call if they thought they saw it?  Also they didn't see the puck over the net and didn't blow for a 3 good seconds before they blow it down.  Who do you think they favors?  Sutherlands is the culprit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Kuzmenko with a couple 

Should never of traded him. Regardless of his lack of play he clearly was a difference maker in the room. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

It was nice to see them shooting on a PP for once, that seems to work. 

Miller leading by example in that department seems to be the only one that understands to shoot more often and not be too cute

• Cheers 1

Just now, Barnstorm said:

@King Heffy 

Heffy has been right all along. All these missed and mis-calls when Sutherland works a Vancouver game are not a coincidence . It’s not just a case of being “human” either.

But there is a second ref.  No need to blame this game on refs.  It's just poor execution in the first.  

1 minute ago, Kurtis said:

I know 😔 

As I said likely not this version. He’s obviously had some mental demons or a phyisical ailment that he’s been trying to get through. It’s the only thing that makes sense. That and he still needs to gain strength and weight.

Just now, Barnstorm said:

@King Heffy 

The only question is whether he's taking bribes, betting on the game, or there's some personal reason for him refusing to conduct himself like a professional every single time he steps out onto the ice.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Me too.

I never used to like him much....such a fast talker at times. But I really appreciate his insight. 

Same here, I’ve enjoyed him so much more really listening to him this season with the Canucks 

switching between him and Dave just shows me how much better he is 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1