[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, King Heffy said:

The only question is whether he's taking bribes, betting on the game, or there's some personal reason for him refusing to conduct himself like a professional every single time he steps out onto the ice.

I heard a radio program today, Mike Smith show I believe on CKNW. A sports gambling expert says the corruption is absolutely rampant in all leagues and it’s just a matter of time before these industries collapse .

• Thanks 1

Just now, T-Bo said:

I don’t mind being stuck with a guy averaging over a point a game.

Guys like EP (like the Sedins) get you into the playoffs, but they are not effective in the playoffs, they just get pushed aside as the intensity doubles.

We don't know that for a fact.  EP was better than a pt/game in COVID cup.   

17GP, 18 pts. 7 G 11A. He was 21 yo then. He's stronger now. 

Let's wait and see what he does this yr. 

• Cheers 3

Just now, Jaimito said:

We don't know that for a fact.  EP was better than a pt/game in COVID cup.   

17GP, 18 pts. 7 G 11A. He was 21 yo then. He's stronger now. 

Let's wait and see what he does this yr. 

Some people just have it all figured out already 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

A number of posters have said, and I think so too, that Petey is still nursing his longstanding wrist injury.  He seems reluctant (afraid?) to shoot.  Rarely tries a slapshot one-timer ... no zip when he does try a wrister.  Goto move seems to he a wraparound attempt.

Doesn't seem to hinder his faceoffs though ..  for those that play the game, is that a different action using different muscles/tendons in the hands?

I would sit EP for a couple of games

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Nucks780 said:

Ian cole is a good guy but teams needs an upgrade on him next year. Showing his age.

Had a really good first half but he’s definitely looked tired lately. That being said… that statement could probably describe most of our team right now 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Do you think it’s that bad? That would be a serious thing.

You've been around long enough to know heffys schtick 

• Haha 1