[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Amazing what this team can do when they try to be offensive. 

When the defense play safe hockey we suck ass but when they're down lower in the zone we slaughter teams. 

Just now, WiDeN said:

Joshua is making a case to be part of the future. Signing him for term might look really good if he keeps progressing. As it stands, he's usually one of the best players each night. Hell of a penalty killer too. 

I’d actually keep him over Zads at this point. 

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Pissy Kelly doesn't like us.

The feeling's mutual.

Nail him with the puck again!!!!!! I was laughing my ass off when that happened!!!!

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

What would it take for ref to call penalty vs Golden Knights… I don’t like blaming refs but if you call Zad penalty every high stick needs to be called… 

canucks need to start snapping their head back

Just now, WiDeN said:

Joshua is making a case to be part of the future. Signing him for term might look really good if he keeps progressing. As it stands, he's usually one of the best players each night. Hell of a penalty killer too. 

He’s been consistently noticeable. So has Hughes, Miller and Hoglander. Podz too of late. Petey has been MIA though.

8 minutes ago, Nucks780 said:

Ian cole is a good guy but teams needs an upgrade on him next year. Showing his age.

He was so good earlier in the year too but now he's not even close to NHL caliber. Can't make a pass and he can't defend out of absolute nowhere as well now too. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, WiDeN said:

6 hits already this game. He brings it. 

And it's not just his physical play...he's just showing a lot of good energy.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Amazing what this team can do when they try to be offensive. 

When the defense play safe hockey we suck ass but when they're down lower in the zone we slaughter teams. 

We have one of the best differentials even while Demko has been out - this game is an outlier. Just a bad game. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Pissy Kelly doesn't like us.

The feeling's mutual.

I wonder what caused Kelly to be like that for years?  I thought grudge should be over but it's not.  Maybe it's time for Canucks management not to let Sutherland ref any Canucks game again.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Vegas doing a good job taking away the middle, like we couldn't in the 1st.

They're also blocking a lot of shots. We've got to move the puck around quicker. Or blast it harder and do some damage. 😄

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1