[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

We have one of the best differentials even while Demko has been out - this game is an outlier. Just a bad game. 

This game is a toss away. Post all star break is not though. The team isn't playing tactically enough offensively to be near the top of their game. Afraid of turnovers and odd man rushes so they don't create many themselves. They've capitalized on the few they get (20% of them which is a great number) but this low event hockey just doesn't win cups.

What Stanley cup winning team plays low event hockey? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

I’d actually keep him over Zads at this point. 

If it were a one or the other situation, I'd keep Joshua. DPetey is coming, and he plays a similar game to Zadorov. 

A true power forward is one of the toughest players to find. They're rare. 

I'd really like to keep Zadorov, so I hope they make both happen. 

Commentator is lying, on their home feed. Says Canucks have not had any injiries this year. What?!

What about key injuries to Soucy, Joshua, Demko ( now), & Lindholm,…. and that’s at least one of maybe 2 Swedes playing with wrist injuries.

Away announcers yield fake news. 

Changing back to Shorty! 

That's as easy a call as you can make. Bench him for being a moron.

Dunno how many fucking times this team has to learn a lesson of taking dumb penalties at poor times before they learn.

How do you even become that undisciplined? 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, brilac said:

I know, the most I ever spent for a hockey ticket to the Playoffs was about $400 something. It was my Playoff budget that I kept adding to.

That leaves more money for more important things like Kitty food !   cat-butt.gif

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1