[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Home early from work. Going to have a nap then be GAME READY later! Love game days, they're the best.

Re JT and his broken leg:

HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 2

Just now, Joe King said:

My 21 year old grankid made this up for me. They are good on the computer.

And they are always there to help me with internet stuff. 

I'd buy a shirt like that. Good stuff!

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'd buy a shirt like that. Good stuff!

I was considering getting it put on a T shirt. I love both the skate jersey and the orca. I would proudly wear that around here in Ontario.

Love my Canucks win or lose.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Joe King said:

go canucks go (1).jpg

OMG. That's sweet. Great for a fan T-shirt. The logo itself without the two 'GO' s would be perfect for Canucks logo. Orca with the skate motif, colours we love that pops on TV. This is it, man! 

The skate jersey with this logo would rock. You reading this Aquaman? DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Sativika said:

OMG. That's sweet. Great for a fan T-shirt. The logo itself without the two 'GO' s would be perfect for Canucks logo. Orca with the skate motif, colours we love that pops on TV. This is it, man! 

The skate jersey with this logo would rock. You reading this Aquaman? DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is a vector version of this logo, can make up some mock ups and see how they look. @Joe King

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Barnstorm said:

It’s a Bradley digital 4 rack. I added a second heat element and a convection fan for better heat and air circulation. 

I stopped buying/using the wood pucks and just put a couple of briquettes in a tin can and once burning cover them with wood chips to smoulder. The pucks are ridiculously expensive. 

Smoker has served me well for many years and Bradley has great customer service. Canadian company , used to have head office in Richmond BC I believe. 

Once I fix up my backyard, I was thinking of getting the Weber Smokey Mountain.

IMG_6037.jpeg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BPA said:

IMG_6037.jpeg

That’s what I use

I love it

Perfect brisket every time

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Home early from work. Going to have a nap then be GAME READY later! Love game days, they're the best.

Re JT and his broken leg:

HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES"

Wait  what??

8 minutes ago, BPA said:

IMG_6037.jpeg

I looked at a video review. It looks good… no electronics to fail, no moving parts to speak of, dual fuel capability, ample space and it has the Weber name.  Enquire about warranty. You get that and you’ll never look back. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Go check the results from the beginning of March.

Recency bias at its finest.

And yet another truly sh!tty take by yours truly. RU SERIOUS

Go Away Goodbye GIF

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

Sutherland does seem to trend against the Canucks a tad ... 2-6-1 is the Canucks record when he is a ref.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0fe77143471ea8b6c7b937bd9f9ab34a.png

image.thumb.png.63dda3b2670c25c077c46710625f1392.png

7 hours ago, HKSR said:

Y'know... the way the Canucks have been playing, I haven't felt very confident in their game... but then I look at the results, and in the last 12 games, the Canucks are 8-3-1.  They're getting the job done.  Of those 12 games, in 9 of them, they've let in 2 goals or less.  At some point, you gotta figure the offence is gonna start clicking again.  Add that up, and I think the boys are actually in better shape than we think. 

Luuuuuu(ke).... Come to the bright side

• Haha 1