[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Robinfood said:

Petey is so useless. Aside from the screen he’s done n’a da

FYI this is a chat room for  fans.  If you're here to troll, you know where to go

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

At this point, everyone seems pretty tough though - Oilers / Avs turn games into a shooting practice / Kings-Blues-Nashville are heavy teams - Jets Vegas same but with scoring. 

The key for the Canucks if they play Vegas, how will they adapt - Bottom line will be goal tending and their PK.

i dunno watching some LA games recently.. it only seems canucks have extra trouble against their 1-3-1.. other team doesn't struggle as hard as the canucks.. i don't want to play LA if they get a lead.. it's almost game over.. coz we haven't adjusted or adapted in any of the games against them so far

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What a joke!

All that pressure we had and they don’t call anything and then as soon as the smallest hold happens they call it?

The Vegas treatment is real.. 🤬

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

Ya, like they have any say in who ref's their games 🤣

They should.  Toronto getting McAuley in the playoffs last year should have never happened due the perceived conflict of interest either.  Give teams a veto and actually start holding problem officials like Sutherland accountable.  Time for management to send a message and publicly state that allowing this crook to continue to openly rig games is not acceptable.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think we should increase the amount of referees on the ice to 6. That way no penalty is ever missed. Who’s with me. Now imagine what that would look like.

With NHL Edge, you could use an AI system to call penalties more accurately than 10 human refs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Gut check time guys, regroup, come out flying and FUCK Sutherland's whistle - he can collect up glow sticks and spend the intermission working them in and out and in and out ... Mama's Got a squeeze box ... in and out, got it there Kelly?

Win the third even if you lose the game ... but please win the game too

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, WiDeN said:

With NHL Edge, you could use an AI system to call penalties more accurately than 10 human refs. 

if we use AI to call the game.. then the AI would learn the ref tendency and call even more penalty against the canucks coz they won't miss a thing

• Cheers 1