[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

All this shitting on Bains and I didn’t even realize Mikheyev was even playing until the first 5 minutes of the third. 

Yep, he's really been invisible all season and you can bet he'll be high on the trade list this summer!

3 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

Mik lol 🤷‍♂️

He’s still injured clearly. Y’all seem to forget we got him when he was injured. Isn’t the same player. 

2 minutes ago, Rounoush said:

So I see Petey make 2 terrific plays:

#1 He makes a perfect pass the the middle to Hronek who takes to long to shoot and its deflected.

#2 Makes a great defensive read and springs to 2 guys on a 2-on-1 and they squander it.

That was in the last couple of minutes. Now I have to hear how Petey is MIA again and is doing absolutely nothing out there.

Ya that’s great and all but shouldn’t we expect so much more from a superstar?? We need to be happy about a pass and a defensive read in 50 min of hockey??? He’s a top player you have to produce in a lot of the games you play. I can’t get excited for one pass a game and the odd defensive read when we are struggling to get goals right now.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

All this shitting on Bains and I didn’t even realize Mikheyev was even playing until the first 5 minutes of the third. 

Mikheyev hasn't been great but I much rather him out there than Bains. Rather a guy be invisible than a negative asset 

Not gonna lie, there's a small part of me which wants to be like every other top team and start diving come playoff time. I want some peak diving Mackinnons because we know damn well we will be going up against them. 

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

The hate is hilarious. It's fine being critical, he's clearly in a slump. But I've litterally heard people try to argue he's a 2c because he's been slumping the last stretch of games. Like his full year stats, career stats, and defensively metrics hold no value. Some people just focus on "what have you done for me lately". 

His slumping might cause the Canucks the division so ya it matters he isn’t producing.

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Man, Suter has had several very good opportunities tonight.     He's due for one!

He gets opportunities every game. Guy has no finish lol

• Cheers 3