[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

His slumping might cause the Canucks the division so ya it matters he isn’t producing.

Lol there it is. Yes, Petey is the reason the team has struggled, definitely not the fact our Vezna level goaltender got hurt..

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

13th in the league in scoring to 248th you were saying? 

What have you done for me lately ? With the amount of ice time, pp time he gets he better have scored some points. 

We desperately need to find the line combinations for the bottom 6 and stick with it. The sum needs to be greater than the parts and there is no chemistry right now. 

The top 6 has been quiet tonight… Boeser, Miller, Petey are all having rough games. 

Podz and Hughes have been fantastic 

Just now, coolboarder said:

Cole stopped skating when there's icing right there.  Maybe he is really showing his age.  Have him sit down for more games.

Have him sit out the rest of the year until injuries force him back in. Guy has phoned it in. 

1 minute ago, Robinfood said:

What have you done for me lately ? With the amount of ice time, pp time he gets he better have scored some points. 

You can’t be 13th in league scoring without consistency… 

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Now that Brock is a 30 goal scorer you found your new contract whipping boy huh? 

His argument is Hronek isn't a 50pt defenceman... it's truly Boeser all over again.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Usually Nux doesn't give up so many goals. D coverage l, turnovers, PK and goaltending all shit the bed today. 

Boy you sure get triggered easily, insecurity is a bitch

10 points in his last 32 points and asking $8m+

If we're talking about disappearing points getters, thats appropriate, no?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

They've just completely stopped calling penalties even though the game is still going on.

I dunno man. What do you say at this point. Its been 2 weeks of this. 

2 weeks? You're very kind.

2 months in my opinion. I started counting games I found acceptably reffed and I'm sitting at 3 the past 2 months. 

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, farinush said:

We desperately need to find the line combinations for the bottom 6 and stick with it. The sum needs to be greater than the parts and there is no chemistry right now. 

The top 6 has been quiet tonight… Boeser, Miller, Petey are all having rough games. 

Podz and Hughes have been fantastic 

Totally. 

All this experimentation has got to end. 

What’s worked?

joshua - blue- gar

6-40-9

the rest can be whatever

• Cheers 1