[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

Hopefully Shoresy isn't one of the refs tonight, and the refs from the NHL aren't one of em either.

actually met the actor of shoresy at a victoria royals game couple weeks age. turns out hes a big flames fan. 

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

6 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Florida just lost to Montreal 5 - 3.  Losses happen to other frontrunning teams too

No they don’t only the Canucks lose games 

• Haha 2

Just now, Canuck You said:

I'm craving popcorn ..that smell @ Rogers...Buttery pop corn....mmmmmm...wish I had some.

I bought pop corn last time I went. Pretty sure it had no salt or butter 😞 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Steamer4GM said:

After multiple attempts throughout the season, even during some 'less meaningful' or entertaining games, I've come to the firm conclusion that I have no clue how all you folks read and post here during games AND really pay attention to the game itself at the same time. I just can't do it. Old man fail I suppose.

So, with that said...

Have fun

Cheer hard

Keep it friendly

See you on the other side

Go Canucks GO!!!!

Just now, stawns said:

My God that segment must have been painful for a lot of people here

I really like what they said about Petey. He’s not making 11.6. That’s next year but everyone keeps saying that 

• Like 1

Just now, Ducklover said:

I hear you, i'm down to one task at a time. I can have a beer during the game but I must sip at the whistle . I'll choke if I jug during play.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ducklover said:

I hear you, i'm down to one task at a time. I can have a beer during the game but I must sip at the whistle . I'll choke if I jug during play.

You talking to yourself?