[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

This is so bad, playing down to their opponent. Arizona dominating the 3rd. 

Canucks should be able to dismantle this team. Tocchet needs to step back a bit and let them reestablish their offensive game. Fuck off with the fundamentals for a bit. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Exactly. It’s why I said I just want them to score in bunches again. I am tired of the maybe they are tired, they need to get on the road, they need to get home. What difference is that making now? They are all just poor excuses. 

These professional athletes and the upper management are complete idiots for not listening to you sooner

• Haha 2

Lethargic, disjointed all around. When Lindholm comes back against the Kings, we need to find our line combinations and stick with them until the end of the season. 

1 minute ago, farinush said:

Lethargic, disjointed all around. When Lindholm comes back against the Kings, we need to find our line combinations and stick with them until the end of the season. 

No no, new lines and line ups every game is working so well! We need to keep doing it!