[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

12 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Abbotsford Centre is bigger than the Mullett Arena.

In fact the Spokane Arena is double the size of Mullett Arena.

In fact the ShoWare Centre is slightly bigger than the Mullett Arena.

And those are AHL and WHL teams.

More than a few ECHL rinks are bigger than Mullett. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

GD my wifi and cable cut out. Of course it did.

Was ready to rage and it just came back.

grrrrrrrr don't f with my hockey

Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

No excuses for it to continue to be bad. A leadership issue on the pp right now. No one is stepping up. Huge problem.

Yea was gonna say the same thing. It’s one thing to not score it’s another to not even be able to make plays.

Like what are they practicing on practice days? Is this a case of over coaching? We know the players are capable so I’m not sure what the issue is. Pretty sure the coach told them to shoot more and yet they’re still not.

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Remember Bettman to WPG fans when the Jets came back; "this arena has to be full every night for this to work"

Meanwhile Arizona in a 5000 seat rink that isn't even full. 

Winnipeg fans have endless reasons to be pissed off with that little man. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

PP is just in their heads now 

I wish that they just make a pass and just wrist the puck at the net and go for rebounds...old fashioned smart slump busting tactic...

• ThereItIs 1

I'm getting the Coyotes radio feed  - Lyndsey Fry is their colour,  very knowledgeable.  An Arizona gal, won Olympic Silver with the US 2016 team.  She's a big JT fan!!!

• Haha 1

This is a snoozefest and frankly embarrassing. This team ain't gonna last long in the playoffs if this is all they can do against Arizona. 

• ThereItIs 1

Shaking my head watching the PP. Why are they just passing around the perimeter. They looked defeated on PP, like they know that their PP sucks and they're embarrassed about how poor it is.

How can they get their PP straight in next 7 games?

Keep it simple: Shoot from the point and hope for a rebound. Pass to the bumper and shoot. That's it.

Just now, -dlc- said:

GD my wifi and cable cut out. Of course it did.

Was ready to rage and it just came back.

grrrrrrrr don't f with my hockey

Oh my gosh Deb! I was doing school work at 2am today and the Internet went out. I powercycled the modem and no luck with getting it back on. All I saw was a flashing light the bottom. So I turned the modem around so the flashing light was not flashing at me. 

The service came back on by the time I woke up. I mean, what was the cable company doing? Maintenance at 2am? 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, KILLER said:

I wish that they just make a pass and just wrist the puck at the net and go for rebounds...old fashioned smart slump busting tactic...

And then when they do get a chance they try to pick corners and miss the net. 

Hughes is the only one just shooting it. Reason he scores twice yesterday 

• Huggy Bear 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Yea was gonna say the same thing. It’s one thing to not score it’s another to not even be able to make plays.

Like what are they practicing on practice days? Is this a case of over coaching? We know the players are capable so I’m not sure what the issue is. Pretty sure the coach told them to shoot more and yet they’re still not.

Well it’s a pp. Why are they so nervous? Where is the swagger and confidence from anyone? It just makes me question the personnel. Most stars step up and take charge. It doesn’t look like we have that on this team. Miller is the closest thing.