[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

All that yelling, nagging and bossing around from woman at home can really effect your game..Takes awhile.

domestic violence caveman GIF

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I'm getting the Coyotes radio feed  - Lyndsey Fry is their colour,  very knowledgeable.  An Arizona gal, won Olympic Silver with the US 2016 team.  She's a big JT fan!!!

my money is on Deb knocking her out in the first round

• Haha 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well it’s a pp. Why are they so nervous? Where is the swagger and confidence from anyone? It just makes me question the personnel. Most stars step up and take charge. It doesn’t look like we have that on this team. Miller is the closest thing.

Tocchet needs to start holding guys accountable.

I would start by taking Petey off the first unit and putting Joshua there.

Petey is looking like Naslund in his later years right now. Zero confidence and looking like he just wants to get off the ice. Makes me wonder if he can’t take the tough love approach? Maybe he needs to be coddled by a coach like Boudreau?

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Just checked into a hotel. How we looking? 

Good start with hitting, pp did nothing, lots of missed shots, arty saved a few half decent ones. Not awful but not fully awake

1 hour ago, Bobby James said:

Can we stop comparing any player to MacKinnon. He's literally one of the best players in the league and likely the number 2 forward behind McDavid. Yes Petey is not equal to the second best player in the NHL. 

So using that "Logic", why are we going to pay him almost as much As McJesus and McKinnon?     As far as I and many other "normal" Canuck fans are concerned, if we pay EP40 more than 1/8 of our entire budget - for 23 players, he is subject to open scrutiny.   Fair & Square!  End of Story!

Just now, Nucklifer said:

2-0 for the little Nucks

D-Peteys first point !

This guys projecting really good to make the bigs

Well that sounds way more exciting then this 

5 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Shaking my head watching the PP. Why are they just passing around the perimeter. They looked defeated on PP, like they know that their PP sucks and they're embarrassed about how poor it is.

How can they get their PP straight in next 7 games?

Keep it simple: Shoot from the point and hope for a rebound. Pass to the bumper and shoot. That's it.

Same personnel. If they could have they would have already.

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

No excuses for it to continue to be bad. A leadership issue on the pp right now. No one is stepping up. Huge problem.

Oh don't worry, there will be tons of excuses by people here. I'm predicting:

2nd of a back to back

Even good teams loose 

Too much line juggling

We still have 100 pts.

We have 6 players that went to all star game.. so we're obviously amazing

Petterson is injured?

Lol