[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Tocchet needs to start holding guys accountable.

I would start by taking Petey off the first unit and putting Joshua there.

Petey is looking like Naslund in his later years right now. Zero confidence and looking like he just wants to get off the ice. Makes me wonder if he can’t take the tough love approach? Maybe he needs to be coddled by a coach like Boudreau?

I think he is injured. Sudden drop off of all his skill makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Should I get them to crash my cable again? Not sounding good.

Nah, you might bring them luck being here 

Just now, NucksFan said:

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

I used to work for a cable company many many years ago and would do that and eat my Swedish fish candy. 

I really wanted to know how fast I could spin the chair. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Why is Tocchet so adverse to putting the lotto group together and why is he not reuniting Garland, Blueger and Joshua?

I don't think he is but it's pretty obvious he's experimenting with different line combos now - which is not a bad idea as our offense hasn't exactly been "lighting it-up" recently.  Better to do this now than in 3 weeks.  Maybe he'l get lucky and stumble across some great line combo.

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

This period is something... 4-2 for shots with 4 mins left..

yup, why the canucks are a mess atm, and playoffs are just around the corner, we should be destroying arizona (atleast shotwise lol)

• Like 1

This is what happens when you don’t address the top 6 when you knew it was an issue going into the deadline. Comes back to bite you. Just to be clear I am happy they didn’t because I think the prospects they would have had to give up would have hurt this organization long term. I am just saying we knew that the top 6 wasn’t good enough. It’s an organizational depth issue. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, brilac said:

I used to work for a cable company many many years ago and would do that and eat my Swedish fish candy. 

I really wanted to know how fast I could spin the chair. 

I still do that on my kitchen island stools lol

• Like 1