[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

Just now, NucksFan said:

I still do that on my kitchen island stools lol

Oh yeah, I used to take supervisor calls. You know when people complain about their cable service. 

I would take the calls and eat my Swedish fish candy. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

to be frank, we werent even suppose to be in the payoffs at start of season, but with the way the canucks are playing atm , they may not get past the 1st round, but atleast its experience, next year they can address issues that plagued us at the end of this year

Ya I agree. I mean look at Vegas right now and they are getting two more players that are on the injured list back. What chance do we have when they can roll out four lines and a top defense that can score?  It’s not a cup year. It’s a year to see what else we need to be up there with the top teams. Demko is what is going to keep the team close to those teams in the playoffs.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This is what happens when you don’t address the top 6 when you knew it was an issue going into the deadline. Comes back to bite you. Just to be clear I am happy they didn’t because I think the prospects they would have had to give up would have hurt this organization long term. I am just saying we knew that the top 6 wasn’t good enough. It’s an organizational depth issue. 

Well, in their defence,  no one predicted that Lindholm would have dried up the second he got here, and be unable to find chemistry with this broken top 6. 

When we picked him up our team was flying and he was legit supposed to be the last piece for the top 6.

Now he's just injured and we look like beer league.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

There could have been two Arizona penalties on that last Canuck's flurry.

Yea right before the miller penalty garland was held and then tripped, just want some

consistency.

Edited by Pycnotic
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, brilac said:

Oh yeah, I used to take supervisor calls. You know when people complain about their cable service. 

I would take the calls and eat my Swedish fish candy. 

Not Maynard's Swedish Berries?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Maybe it's time to send Bains, Aman, PDG back to Abby, and bring in some hungrier maybe bigger players?

The only other player that would be NHL tested and "big" would be Linus Karlsson.

Max Sasson might be another good option but NHL duty at this time might be a stretch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Well, in their defence,  no one predicted that Lindholm would have dried up the second he got here, and be unable to find chemistry with this broken top 6. 

When we picked him up our team was flying and he was legit supposed to be the last piece for the top 6.

Now he's just injured and we look like beer league.

Ya but he wasn’t having a great year anyways this year. They should have taken that into account before the trade. Paid for past years stats.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wondering how there are empty seats in a 5000 seat arena and then watched the 1st period - now I get it! Soooooo boring 😞

At the end of the period, it looked like the Canucks woke up a bit. Let's see if they can just choose to stay awake and actually play to win the game. No more napping!

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think he is injured. Sudden drop off of all his skill makes no sense. 

Then rest him like a month ago?

It makes no sense to have him play through injury.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

The only other player that would be NHL tested and "big" would be Linus Karlsson.

Max Sasson might be another good option but NHL duty at this time might be a stretch.

I'm willing to take a chance. We need some kind of shake up.