[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think he is injured. Sudden drop off of all his skill makes no sense. 

Agreed , as someone else mentioned his wrist problems. Maybe he’s a guy we should be load managing or even sitting to get his ( assumed injury) under control.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

They put Friedman in over Bains? Lol ouch

he has been trash, he needs to be in the minors, has a lot to learn and is not ready 

3 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

They put Friedman in over Bains? Lol ouch

I like the idea of keeping all our defenders in game shape , Bains shouldn’t be around come playoff time, imo.

24 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I dunno what they need to change, but they can't keep doing the same shit on the powerplay. It's so bad.

Take fucking Petey out.Everything dies around him on the PP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, brilac said:

I wonder how loud the fans are when Arizona scores? 

I would like them to score so I can see. 

Oddly enough, I think your curiosity may have to wait for another night at the Mullet.

2 minutes ago, igorwasgreat said:

Agreed , as someone else mentioned his wrist problems. Maybe he’s a guy we should be load managing or even sitting to get his ( assumed injury) under control.

I’d say it too late for this year. If he’s had a nagging injury this long nothing is going to fix it in a matter of weeks 

• Like 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Oddly enough, I think your curiosity may have to wait for another night at the Mullet.

Well that is too bad. 

I optimistic you know! 

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I’d say it too late for this year. If he’s had a nagging injury this long nothing is going to fix it in a matter of weeks 

Ya, I really think we are going to hear how he was playing with a nagging issue. It explains why Tochett never talks about him or calls him out. They know something is up and know it wouldn’t be fair because he’s playing injured. They know he can’t do things he’s used to. It’s just my take but it makes sense.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

The good

Hughes, Hronek, Podz, Mik, Josh, Garly

The bad

Petey, Brock and the PP

If they're playing through minor injuries which I believe, they should have their time reduced or sit for a game or two.

Somethings going on with Petey