[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

What is tonight's food menu?

Oh boy, I had this mushroom cheese tarte from Trader Joe's! 

It was frozen, so I cooked it in the oven. 

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

All that yelling, nagging and bossing around from woman at home can really effect your game..Takes awhile.

D-Smiths wife after last nights game.............................hitting-someone-takkiyathu.gif

4 minutes ago, Nucklifer said:

The good

Hughes, Hronek, Podz, Mik, Josh, Garly

The bad

Petey, Brock and the PP

If they're playing through minor injuries which I believe, they should have their time reduced or sit for a game or two.

Somethings going on with Petey

Maybe they are deliberately trying to suck on the PP and then game 1 they'll come out this new revolutionary system and teams will be caught off guard! Ya that must be it....right? Right? 😰

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

Sounds good, they have some tasty things. 

They do, but they can be the land of unaware shoppers who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the isles and value their personal space. 

I didn't know there was personal space at Trader Joe's. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, brilac said:

They do, but they can be the land of unaware shoppers who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the isles and value their personal space. 

Carpark isn't much better.

I like the specolos cookies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brilac said:

My sister in law got me a food basket from Trader Joe's. Other than the Tortilla chips, I donated the rest to the food bank bin at Safeway.

• Like 2