[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

Just now, Jaimito said:

Knee getting stronger. 

Just need to finish more 

If he can keep play like this - being first on pucks, causing turnovers, winning/extending possession - he should get another run in the top 6. Those elements can be a big asset alongside Miller or Petey. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Mikheyev skating great tonight

For those of you watching, is Hronek skating particularly well tonight?  The  Coyotes radio guy has used the phrase "hustling Hronek" at least 4 times

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

For those of you watching, is Hronek skating particularly well tonight?  The  Coyotes radio guy has used the phrase "hustling Hronek" at least 4 times

Yeah hes moving well. The usual; winning races he should & such, moving the puck when he can skate it. He's usually a pretty good skater.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s hard to get excited when we are only up 1-0 against the coyotes. I want them to win but come on. You’re a top team and need to start playing like it. It shouldn’t be this hard to score. Come on and get more goals!!

We have 3x their shots and over double the possession time. And that's on a back to back. If we keep playing like this the goals will come

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Whe'll whave to whait and see. Cool whip.

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s hard to get excited when we are only up 1-0 against the coyotes. I want them to win but come on. You’re a top team and need to start playing like it. It shouldn’t be this hard to score. Come on and get more goals!!

Are you even watching the game? I can’t think of a single threat outside the first shot where Silovs was even really tested. If not for a couple good stops by Ingram should be 3-0 easy 

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

We have 3x their shots and over double the possession time. And that's on a back to back. If we keep playing like this the goals will come

I hope so. I am not upset about a lot of shots but again it’s the Coyotes. They have also missed a ton of shots tonight.