[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

9 minutes ago, Robinfood said:

Didn’t see the Petey hit sounds like he got crushed. Maybe that’ll jolt him to life

It could have been worse if Petey jukes left and gets a shoulder to the head. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

Hate to say it but this team is resembling the arizona teams tochett coached. Good defensively but offense dried up.  I sure hope not though!  Uggh

It's all perimeter play lately, we rarely take it to the net. The players are being taught not to ever put themselves in a position that they can't make it back for their dzone coverage.

I feel we were driving to the net a lot more earlier in the season and took a few more chances.

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Hes gaining momentum for sure!

Under the radar awesome development (less under the radar now)

After seeing Raty last year I liked some elements of his game but thought he had a-ways to go, looks like hes taken some huge steps this season. Excited to see him contend for a spot next year. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Are you even watching the game? I can’t think of a single threat outside the first shot where Silovs was even really tested. If not for a couple good stops by Ingram should be 3-0 easy 

I never said they haven’t played well. I am saying I would like to see more goals against the coyotes. It just takes one shot to tie it up. Put some distance between themselves and a bottom feeder. It’s crazy we can’t even score goals against bad teams like Anaheim and Arizona. I just miss the team being able to score goals.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I really need a game to be blown wide open. I miss those games.

These ones are too stressful.

That and something special for the young netminder 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Under the radar awesome development (less under the radar now)

After seeing Raty last year I liked some elements of his game but thought he had a-ways to go, looks like hes taken some huge steps this season. Excited to see him contend for a spot next year. 

Skating was his issue, if he's fixed that then great

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

It's all perimeter play lately, we rarely take it to the net. The players are being taught not to ever put themselves in a position that they can't make it back for their dzone coverage.

I feel we were driving to the net a lot more earlier in the season and took a few more chances

good point!

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

You trained him well!  I see he's only clawing after the "Bad" guys!

Lol, yeah, she wants to fight the Arizona players, and get that puck to the other side! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XxNaslundxX said:

My toxic trait is thinking if i went to this new phoenix arena that i could be as energetic and loud as all of cayote fans. 

Security would probably tell you to tone it down.

• Like 1