[GDT] Arizona vs Vancouver - Wednesday April 3rd - 7pt/10et - Mullet arena - SNP/650 - The Quickie Edition

1 minute ago, Pycnotic said:

Love how the power play killed that penalty for the coyotes, terrible 

I have been saying that for so long now. They kill their own pp. I don’t see them fixing it if they haven’t fixed by now. It’s going to cost them.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steamer4GM said:

I hear what yer saying but, and I NEVER cheer or bet against the Canucks but... part of me hopes the desert dogs beat us worse than vegas did so the recent floaters get seriously humbled and are forced to really take a long look in the mirror and wake the fuck up. Then come back and destroy LA on the weekend and go on a major, undefeated tear in the final 2 weeks to launch the playoff run we all deserve.

That's my script and I'm sticking to it (but I'll still take a convincing win of course lol)

Go Canucks GO!!!

I'm not gonna lie...I felt dat!

Just now, Chon derry said:

Last year bettman called out winnipeg for their arena. But yet stands by this attempt  at an NHL franchise.  I feel sorry for the players. 

Remember Bettman to WPG fans when the Jets came back; "this arena has to be full every night for this to work"

Meanwhile Arizona in a 5000 seat rink that isn't even full. 

• Cheers 1