[PGT] Canucks at Yotes

I was at that game (lower bowl with my son). It was amazing and I still get goosebumps when I watch clips from it.

Such a fitting way for them to sign off here.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Was already going to be a special night. But the way it went, and finished... man you couldn't have scripted it any better.

They retired following the old mantra.

Always leave them wanting more.

It bothers me I can't remember the game where one of the Sedins was called for a minor penalty; both of them had a short conversation and the penalized stayed on the ice.  Ref skates over to him points to the penalty box.  Hank or Daniel (I can't remember who got called for the infraction) just pointed at his brother & shrugged his shoulders.  I also can't remember what eventually happened.

Or maybe I just dreamed this all up.🤣

Its not like we’re cheering for this team to be something they’re not like previous seasons. We’re cheering for them to get back to something they’ve already proven they can be.

That’s a big difference and why I’m not as concerned as some.

I also have faith that everyone in this organization cares and is trying to get better every day. That’s why I think JR isn’t concerned about Petey cause he sees how hard he’s working. When a player as skilled as him works hard it’s only a matter of time before he breaks through.

Believe in the Alien, he will return.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, CanuckMan said:

With 6 games left to go:

1. Will Petey score again?

2. Will Miller hit 100 points? (96 right now)

3. Will Boeser get 40 goals? (38 right now)

4. Will Hughes/Petey hit 90 points? (86/85)

5. Will Hoglander get 25 goals? (23 right now)

Yes, to all, knock on wood

Coyotes currently outshooting Vegas 14 to 3 late in the 1st.  Don’t know how this will turn out but …..wait  a minute- from the gdt I thought powerhouse don’t allow this kind of thing? 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Pretty amazing Hughes breaking these records. We're truly fortunate to have him. Huge positive for fans. Breaking records by the week.

#gush

If he plays 1000 games with us, likely will have 800 plus points.    1000 points is within the realm of possibility.   So is joining EK one day, with a select group of guys with 100 in a season from the blue line.  

Edited by IBatch

8 hours ago, CanuckMan said:

With 6 games left to go:

1. Will Petey score again?

2. Will Miller hit 100 points? (96 right now)

3. Will Boeser get 40 goals? (38 right now)

4. Will Hughes/Petey hit 90 points? (86/85)

5. Will Hoglander get 25 goals? (23 right now)

No

Yes

Probably 

Yes, Hughes

Possibly

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Six goals after two periods? I know they've been climbing in a hurry but I was hoping they'd fall on their faces. From Mes to Davey, Aint never liked that team.

I had this one counted as an L for them.  Canucks absolutely need to come out of LA with points

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Avs were fucking garbage tonight. 

Oilers 5 pts back, 1 in hand. Probably be 3 behind after tomorrow. 

Yeah not their best game. They  played Minnesota last night and it showed, especially after rantanen got injured  

6 minutes ago, Darius said:

Yeah not their best game. They  played Minnesota last night and it showed, especially after rantanen got injured  

I think the Canucks have to win 4 out of the last 6, at least, to win the div.

Just now, stawns said:

Yeah I was looking at the oilers schedule and it includes Calgary , Arizona twice and the sharks.  

You never know Calgary and Arizona might pull out an upset.. didn’t the oil lose to Ottawa and Columbus.  I wouldn’t count on it though lol

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

I would say 3. If Oil go 5-2 they'd be at 107. You would think they lose at least 2 of next 7. 

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I would say 3. If Oil go 5-2 they'd be at 107. You would think they lose at least 2 of next 7. 

The oil have a pretty soft schedule from here on out.  They could definitely run the table

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

The oil have a pretty soft schedule from here on out.  They could definitely run the table

I wouldn't say so. Flames rivalry is always good hockey, Knights, Canucks, Avs again. 

2 against the Coyotes who could easily steal 1 & the obvious W vs the Sharks. 

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Its not like we’re cheering for this team to be something they’re not like previous seasons. We’re cheering for them to get back to something they’ve already proven they can be.

That’s a big difference and why I’m not as concerned as some.

I also have faith that everyone in this organization cares and is trying to get better every day. That’s why I think JR isn’t concerned about Petey cause he sees how hard he’s working. When a player as skilled as him works hard it’s only a matter of time before he breaks through.

Believe in the Alien, he will return.

Didnt toc pretty much say pete wasnt giving his all in practice shortly before he signed. 

If pete was nursing something, not sure why the coach would call him out like that to media. 

Just now, Dom said:

I wouldn't say so. Flames rivalry is always good hockey, Knights, Canucks, Avs again. 

2 against the Coyotes who could easily steal 1 & the obvious W vs the Sharks. 

Kings, knights, coyotes, oilers, flames jets

Flames, knights, coyotes, Van, sharks, coyotes, avs

Which scheduled do you take?