[PGT] Canucks at Yotes

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Kings, knights, coyotes, oilers, flames jets

Flames, knights, coyotes, Van, sharks, coyotes, avs

Which scheduled do you take?

Not even sure what you're trying to argue anymore LOL. 

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

It might all come down to next Saturday night.  I hope Demko is ready! 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Not even sure what you're trying to argue anymore LOL. 

That the oilers have a much softer finish ahead of them. You were indicating they didn't, so I asked which schedule you would take if given the choice

1 minute ago, stawns said:

That the oilers have a much softer finish ahead of them. You were indicating they didn't, so I asked which schedule you would take if given the choice

I said the Oilers have a good chance of losing 2 in the next 7. & I stand by that. Not sure why you're trying to argue something completely different. 

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

I’d take the Oilers schedule cuz we would have a sure win against that Van team 😉

23 minutes ago, stawns said:

Avs are the only team that scare me on either of those lists.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Vegas allowed 7 goals in the 3rd versus the Coyotes. 🤭

I can only imagine the meltdown in here if the Canucks lost to them. They have been scoring a lot of goals lately. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Darius said:

I can only imagine the meltdown in here if the Canucks lost to them. They have been scoring a lot of goals lately. 

I’m sure there was people bitching about only winning 2-1 too

• Cheers 3

It just got a whole lot more intriguing to see who we play in the 1st round. LA is one point down on Vegas with the same number of games played, but are tied in ROWs, and LA has the easier schedule of the two. Nashville is also tied with Vegas in terms of points and games played, but Nashville holds the tiebreaker. Oh, and the Oilers have narrowed the gap for 1st in the division. Holy moly. 

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, YourHuckleberry said:

Avs are the only team that scare me on either of those lists.

Well the Canucks have yet to hold a lead against LA this season and the oilers are one of the best teams in the league from December on.  Despite the last game, I think the knights are beatable

15 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

It just got a whole lot more intriguing to see who we play in the 1st round. LA is one point down on Vegas with the same number of games played, but are tied in ROWs, and LA has the easier schedule of the two. Nashville is also tied with Vegas in terms of points and games played, but Nashville holds the tiebreaker. Oh, and the Oilers have narrowed the gap for 1st in the division. Holy moly. 

Best case scenario for van, imo

Van

Edm

La

Nas

Vegas

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Its not like we’re cheering for this team to be something they’re not like previous seasons. We’re cheering for them to get back to something they’ve already proven they can be.

That’s a big difference and why I’m not as concerned as some.

I also have faith that everyone in this organization cares and is trying to get better every day. That’s why I think JR isn’t concerned about Petey cause he sees how hard he’s working. When a player as skilled as him works hard it’s only a matter of time before he breaks through.

Believe in the Alien, he will return.

Another sound, solid post. Especially the first paragraph. Great point! You nailed it.

• Cheers 2

35 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I wonder if Avs fans tonight are concerned, worried, melting down, losing their shit, needing CPR or if they're confident and have faith in their team despite the loss.

Did anyone see the Ratanen injury? That could be huge, if it’s serious.

5 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Did anyone see the Ratanen injury? That could be huge, if it’s serious.

That is definitely concerning and worrying. Looks to be evaluating at this point.

CPR, melting down, no. 

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I think the Canucks have to win 4 out of the last 6, at least, to win the div.

Might come down to the last game against EDM.   If we are safe, and I was Tochett, i'd consider maintenance days for both QHs and EP.   Nurse, Kane etc, can be evil at times 

• Cheers 3