[PGT] Canucks at Yotes

5 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Still need a magnifying glass to find #40.

I noticed him passing the puck instead of shooting at an open net... did I mention the pass failed?

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Can we call this a down year for Petey now. He’s 17 points off his pace last year. He only has 6 games left. Is it a disappointing year for Petey in your opinion? I would like to hear peoples thoughts. 

Disappointing. He is supposed to be the game breaker player for us. He’s been anything but this season. It’s not about the points only, it’s when you show up to help the team win. Too many times he hasn’t 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Feeling more confident in Silovs than DeSmith tbh. He's bigger, better rebound control, more poised.

They should give him another game against a better opponent. 

I think he should face the Kings

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Can we call this a down year for Petey now. He’s 17 points off his pace last year. He only has 6 games left. Is it a disappointing year for Petey in your opinion? I would like to hear peoples thoughts. 

I always figured him as a 90 point two way guy. Had a pretty unreal season last year. I don’t have interest in beating him to a pulp like a lot have. I think he’ll be great in the playoffs like the bubble but time will tell 

• Cheers 2

They should rest EP40 now.    There is obviously something cooking with him and he is playing worse by the day.     Just scratch him for a couple of games and maybe/hopefully that can help but continuing to allow him to play is doing no one any favors because he looks terrible now!  Tock-it should also permanently remove MIK from the line up.  He is completely useless at anything and is a drag not only on Petty's line but the entire team.     They can trade him, buy him out or put him on a barge and push him out to sea this summer for all anyone cares but please just rid the team of him and replace him with anyone with a heartbeat.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, CanuckMan said:

Too many people content with this win. Canucks should’ve had this game over a long time ago. Not sitting on a 1-0 lead. 

I like the low shot count against but what happened to that team who used to fill the net?

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Feeling more confident in Silovs than DeSmith tbh. He's bigger, better rebound control, more poised.

They should give him another game against a better opponent. 

Every year a goalie pops out of thin air and goes on a legendary run. He was Hasek dominant in the worlds last year. He should get the next start. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Canucks vs good teams 

31706adb88ab2221cee8e35d68c40b83.gif

I kid ... I kid 😅

Well to be honest in the last little stretch we’ve won against Buffalo, Montreal, Calgary, Anaheim and now Arizona - all non-playoff teams and lost to Vegas, LA and Dallas. Definitely not a trend I want to get used to

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I always figured him as a 90 point two way guy. Had a pretty unreal season last year. I don’t have interest in beating him to a pulp like a lot have. I think he’ll be great in the playoffs like the bubble but time will tell 

I think he’s injured. He might not be able to play up to his standards and the playoffs won’t matter if he isn’t 100%.

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I noticed him passing the puck instead of shooting at an open net... did I mention the pass failed?

He wants Mikheyev to score.  Longest drought on the team?

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I would sit him out till the playoffs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Tock-it should also permanently remove MIK from the line up

I'm not a fan either, especially at that cap hit. Ffnn terrible hands and too many plays die with him. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, KFAN said:

Came ready to play: Miller, Silovs, Garland, Joshua, Hoglander, Podkolzin

Definitely not ready: Petey, Myers

Average: Everyone else

Shit, I forgot Hughes, our star Captain, definitely ready to play. 

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I would like to see some dominant offensive performances soon. I understand what Tocchet is going for but it can't completely negate offense or what the fuck are we doing here? We need to get back to the quick strike offense, going up 2 or 3-0 and THEN locking it down.

Offence is harder to fix than defence, and we're a pretty much single line team now.

Unless Petey wakes up and our PP starts producing, we'll have a hard time scoring 3 goals a game.