[PGT] Canucks at Yotes

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

I would sit him out till the playoffs. 

1 point (assist today) in the last 5 games. Sedins took pay cuts to make the team better. This guy milked the Canucks and disappears. Definitely not impressed with his play and lack of effort. If he’s injured sit his ass down and get him ready for the playoffs 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Robinfood said:

Disappointing. He is supposed to be the game breaker player for us. He’s been anything but this season. It’s not about the points only, it’s when you show up to help the team win. Too many times he hasn’t 

Sales Discount GIF by Maria Johnsen

old man hand GIF

2027: I hope Petey figures it out soon. Joking of course. It just feels like we have said this for most of the year. The don’t worry he will figure it out. There is a good chance this might be the Petey we have and are stuck with this year. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

On 4/3/2024 at 9:52 PM, CanuckMan said:

Too close of a game against Arizona. Will be interesting to see how they do against LA and Vegas coming up. Are we only going to win against non-playoff teams down this stretch? Hopefully not.

Petey needs to wake up

EP seems to be playing a lot like he did when he first had his previous wrist injury,..like he’s protecting something for a period of time, but he’s just too good at some other things to be sitting  out of the line-up.

Like when a singer loses their voice, perhaps they whisper or take it easy while talking. They just need to rest it & not be belting out tunes or yelling for awhile…something like that could be going on.

I may be wrong….but ya know that I may be right!  

Edited by viking mama
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Too close of a game against Arizona. Will be interesting to see how they do against LA and Vegas coming up. Are we only going to win against non-playoff teams down this stretch? Hopefully not.

Petey needs to wake up

4 of next 6 games are playoff bound teams: Kings, Knights, Oilers and Jets.  Good preparation, no matter how we play, win or lose.  All teams will be desperate to grab some home ice advantage for first round.  The Kings will be desperate to clinch a spot early and Knights might eyeing for an chance to grab the 2nd in the division.   This is a good motivator for the Canucks to get up and play a sound game if they can and clinch the division title as they still have something to play for.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just watched this on pvr.  Wow.  So Arizona forchecks like a cup contender and they get vezna goaltending.  Is it just me or is this a weird run of incredible opposition play? 

It does look like we are playing with a lack of confidence which I chalk up to tochetts busy coaching style wearing on the guys. They look like they are afraid to make mistakes.

Edited by ronning4center

10 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

old man hand GIF

2027: I hope Petey figures it out soon. Joking of course. It just feels like we have said this for most of the year. The don’t worry he will figure it out. There is a good chance this might be the Petey we have and are stuck with this year. 

He wanted to be on a winning team. He never said he was gonna do anything lol

• Haha 1