Which NHL Fans drink the most

timberz21

On 9/23/2023 at 12:18 AM, Kragar said:

Interesting difference in prices there.  Leafs about 60% higher than the Hawks??? 

Suckers.

Yep, what I learned from this is that the NY Islanders have the most expensive beer at $16/beer. Tied in second we have Vancouver, Toronto, Pittsburgh, Seattle, and LA all at $15/beer. Columbus is the cheapest at $9/beer.

• Cheers 1

On 9/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, Diamonds said:

Also is it really $15 a beer at Roger's these days? That's crazy and it's not even craft beer.

I was at a game last year and had an older gentleman beside me. Nice fella, bit rambley though. Anyways, he was going off about the younger generation just needing to pull up their boot straps and stop spending so much money on avocados and maybe they could afford a house. I watched that guy go up on several occasions to double fist 15$ Budweisers. Nice fella, unaware of the concept of irony. 

• Cheers 1

On 9/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, Diamonds said:

They must have already removed minors from the attendance numbers before making these calculations. It's probably not unreasonable to think there might be up to 25% minors in attendance at a hockey game which would push that average up by up to 2 drinks extra. For Toronto, saying the average legal adult is drinking ~6 beers a game would be pretty crazy. Even the 3.9 listed is a lot when many adults won't order a beer or will only have one.

Also is it really $15 a beer at Roger's these days? That's crazy and it's not even craft beer.

I heard Aqua-Lini is throwing in Complimentary "Beer Warmer sleeves" this year for that $15

8 most expensive beers in the world today