Sportsnet JR interview regarding the playoffs

Jaimito

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

God, we were rudderless for 8 years. 

That was brutal. This management and coaching staff is exposing how bad the decision-making has been throughout the years. We've lacked winning pedigree and intellect.

• ThereItIs 1
  • MillerTime 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

That was brutal. This management and coaching staff is exposing how bad the decision-making has been throughout the years. We've lacked winning pedigree and intellect.

JB ran out of time 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Tells me there's been a plan for weeks and it's going well.

Tells me, this an old dog, not getting caught up in rubbish and scaremongering... 

He knows, what he thinks is irrelevant, and won't make it better or worse... so why worry... Correct answer from him 👊

• MillerTime 1

On 4/5/2024 at 5:59 PM, NorthWestNuck said:

I agree with almost everything here. Blueger and Lafferty were nice pieces but I am confident JR and PA could find other UFAs at cheap that could perform as well. 

You re-sign Hronek and Zads, find another RD (I hear some talking about maybe Roy?), we need to let Myers and Cole both walk.

Joshua would be great too, and I think is an example of Power Forwards taking longer to develop. I don’t think he’ll regress much, but I don’t know we can afford him. See what the team can do, but may have to replace him.

lindholm I agree we need to try to re-sign at a good price like you suggested, otherwise he walks too.

Can't afford Zads or Lindholm.