Amber Alert issued in B.C. after alleged abduction of infant

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/amber-alert-issued-in-b-c-after-alleged-abduction-of-infant-1.6834660

Police in Langley, B.C., issued an Amber alert after receiving a report about an alleged parental abduction of a three-month old baby on Thursday.

The infant, Tyler DuRocher, is believed to have been taken by his mother, Brianne Ford. She allegedly fled on foot from a home in the area of 72 Street and 208 Avenue at some point in the afternoon.

Police have determined the criteria for issuing an alert has been met and have provided photos of the child and his mother.

Anyone who sees either of them is urged to call 911 immediately.

amber-alert---durocher-1-6834662-1712286

Edited by 112

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Got the alert on my phone, that's about 8 blocks away from me

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

Pretty much my neighbours.  
I hope the little fella is ok!

Why is our entire forum from Willoughby

11 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Why is our entire forum from Willoughby

Hey I'm in Maple Ridge. But that alert almost put my ass on the floor because it made me jump. And my dog was asking at it.

8 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ummm it was the mother that abducted the kid…

Yes, sometimes mother's aren't given custody.  Nobody is telling us why. 

But I think that practically all of child abductions are the result of custody disputes.  And/or the parent who has custody, giving the other parent less visitation that they are due or the think they are due.

• Cheers 1

don't get me wrong... I hope they find the child... but WHY IN TARNATION DOES THE AMBER ALERT HAVE TO COME IN AT 3X MAX VOLUME?

They think she might be on foot..and with a 3mth old...

She's close by where she lived I bet, being helped. Check all the neighbourhood houses.

OMG I have so many neighbours here! Who's up for a block party? ☺️

Back to the topic at hand, hope they find the little guy. Anyone who steals babies is crazy pants, even if it's the Mother, there's probably a good reason why this is Amber Alert worthy.

Unless she’s travelling with Captain Kirk and Scotty and could be beamed anywhere instantly in Canada I don’t get why we all have to be interrupted  I get that someone somewhere else possibly might know her whereabouts. But even if they did wouldn’t any sane relative might already of  called authority’s  on the off chance she phoned a cousin saying hey I’m in Langley on foot and I’m going to ………….  Possible but not Probable. But now that the whole country knows she’s some kind of bad mother maybe she should be made to randomly listen to this in her jail cell bunk bed ….

Edited by Chon derry