[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

27 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I already have been. 

It was Guenther for Garland as far as I’m concerned.

And dead cap money but that's another thing 😅

But imagine if OEL wins the cup with the Panthers 

Edited by iinatcc

Just now, grumpyone said:

now THAT's the logo we should use

At least as an alternate,alternate jersey.

Thank you my Grankid made it up for me.

Some of you had questions, but my Grankid has been super busy.

I'm hoping they can spare some time for me soon.

Except for very simple tasks on the computer I get lost real quick.

We need to show up, play hard and set the tone.  Let LA chase us and have them on their heals so they can't.  

LA is the "team like that" now and we need to make them remember that.  

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

26 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

now THAT's the logo we should use.

I'm not good at photo shop, but instead of a circle, use the rink shape and put the stick through the orca's teeth. 

Ha ha I love your suggestions. But where do we put the flying V.

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Nobody knows where EP's head is at.

It's on the pillow on the examination couch in the Doctor's office, wondering when his wrist is going to be 100% again, is my surmise.  Nothing to do with will or effort,  or contract or "understanding his role"

A 50% Petey is better than any of the 100% alternatives who could be called up or promoted to replace him

Edited by Googlie
  • Cheers 4

16 minutes ago, Googlie said:

It's on the pillow on the examination couch in the Doctor's office, wondering when his wrist is going to be 100% again, is my surmise.  Nothing to do with will or effort,  or contract or "understanding his role"

A 50% Petey is better than any of the 100% alternatives who could be called up or promoted to replace him

If we can get 75-90 % Petie for the playoffs would be great.  Esp in the first round, i dont really care about his need for these garbage games.

Edited by Hairy Kneel

Canucks need to stick to their game plan and dictate the play. A win here does more than 2 points. It gives the guys confidence going into the playoffs. Hopefully guys like Joshua, Zadorav, etc bring their physical play and set the tone.

Kicking off this post with a lift from my 100 point thread:

April 6th: Away game vs Los Angeles Kings

Having just won last night by a single goal, the Kings will host Vancouver for their fourth game in 6 nights, one away, one home, one away and one home. That has to tire a guy out, right? LA is in 3rd in our division with Vegas pushing hard at their heals. Whoever ends up in that last WC spot has a tough first round opponent so expect everyone to be playing to win.
Feb 29th the Kings beat us 5-1. last night they beat us 3-2.. Making this Saturday Night Fight one to watch!!!

Vancouver with 3 days between games and LA with its fourth game in 6 days, but its in the King's barn. This may be the last game without Elias Lindholm, and next week we may see the return of Netminder Thatcher Demko. A win tonight before we bolster the lineup would be pretty cool, what would also be pretty cool for us is if Lindholm was somehow ready to go tonight and we don't have to play Friedman as the 12th forward. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

I have a feeling this is going to be a tough game, both on the ice and to watch what with the kings 1-3-1 system.

Yup hopefully we can expose it somehow but yes gross boring systems by LA

1 hour ago, Joe King said:

At least as an alternate,alternate jersey.

Thank you my Grankid made it up for me.

Some of you had questions, but my Grankid has been super busy.

I'm hoping they can spare some time for me soon.

Except for very simple tasks on the computer I get lost real quick.

It's a great concept logo, the kid has talent.

• Cheers 1

We know they are capable of beating this 1-3-1 system as we saw when they beat them 2-1 on March 5th. If the season series can be split against these guys especially if they are able to do it with Demko missing half the games that will inspire a lot more confidence heading into the playoffs in a potential matchup. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe King said:

Ha ha I love your suggestions. But where do we put the flying V.

put them on the elbows and pants

• Cheers 1