[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Maybe back in November when this team had some swagger and offensive creativity.  

What happened to the Canucks dominance offensively?

Was there was a huge focus on defense all the sudden that the team is now afraid to be offensive? How do you explain such a dramatic dip in scoring?

5 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Just shut up man no one likes you . 
that goal we just scored says otherwise 

Grow up. You’re so immature with that response. I didn’t know you spoke for everyone and if everyone doesn’t who cares. Their pk is putrid. Deal with the fact I am not making up a lie but that’s just how it is. You can’t handle it so you attack people. What did I say that wasn’t true. Absolutely nothing. I could say no one likes you but I have no clue if that true and it would be stupid to say that because it’s an attack on you personally. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Confused 1

Just now, RookieFan said:

What happened to the Canucks dominance offensively?

Was there was a huge focus on defense all the sudden that the team is now afraid to be offensive? How do you explain such a dramatic dip in scoring?

All Star game messed up their heads.

2 minutes ago, TetrisBloctT said:

Nice, but why was Ian Cole in so deep?

He was carrying the puck up the middle before dishing it off and fading to the soft spot on the right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Big goal...really needed that. Cut the lead in half and Kings can't completely shut it down.

I think we'll get the next pp call - and we gotta score.