[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Is winning the division important to everyone on here? Let’s just say Edmonton passes us. Is that a huge disappointment or is everyone happy to just be in the playoffs? I would be disappointed because we were so far ahead and having as much home ice is really really important. Plus I can’t stand Oiler fans. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Other network had bieska saying nucks making very bad reads on the kill.  I know he has been better this year but our recent struggles started with myers back in lineup.  Just sayin? 

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Who are you again? Honestly keep it game related. If you want to talk about the game, great if not keep attacks to yourself. It’s just so weak.

Sorry if these old whiskers are too rough for you. Maybe try not to sneak a kiss next time. 🙂

5 minutes ago, Pears said:

And the two ignored holding the stick penalties on the Kings weren't?

Please don't address Mr. Sutherland that way. He's a guest here. 😄

• Haha 2

Just now, stawns said:

I agree, but the struggle with LA more than anyone

Agreed but Vegas is coming into their own late and they could repeat if healthy. Nashville is no joke too. It’s an uphill battle I’m just appreciating they made the dance and keeping my expectations in check. 

Just now, Devron said:

I miss Demko 

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Not sure Demko would have stopped either.  Both were lasers inside post and in 

Just now, Cocanuck said:

Other network had bieska saying nucks making very bad reads on the kill.  I know he has been better this year but our recent struggles started with myers back in lineup.  Just sayin? 

I was saying this games ago.

But with that said he wasn't the one tonight but he is really really bad at stopping cross crease passes.

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

So why does he have more hits since the allstar break than he had in his previous 4 1/2 seasons?

He’s frustrated and he can run at someone or hit them without having to manage his puck skills. Less chance of costing the team when running a hit. 

2 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

He makes terrible reads