[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

We facing any teams with a losing record any time soon? Just want to know if we have a chance of winning. 

Coyotes on Wednesday! Our next win and the last one! 

1 minute ago, BPA said:

Hmm…no penalty on LA so far??

Pretty sure I saw a few holds that last sequence.

Game management. In NHL, that means making sure Canucks have no PPs until game is too far out of hand.

there's no way i'm re-signing desmith this off season unless he comes in at league minimum.. a lot of you guys ripped halak years ago even though halak was actually decent with no goals support.. hence his record is bad.. desmith have the wins.. but even worse stats than halak..

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Zodiak said:

Sigh back up goaltending 

DeSmith is fine as a backup, but right now he's getting ridden like a starter and it's above his pay grade.  Most backups would struggle with this workload.

• Cheers 1

This hotel is trying to kill me. Last night the Ac unit started spewing ash so we switched rooms. Tonight I went to dip in the hot tub in the intermission and it was like crazy fucking hot. Asked the front desk to check and it was 45c 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

DeSmith is fine as a backup, but right now he's getting ridden like a starter and it's above his pay grade.  Most backups would struggle with this workload.

Reminds me of Martin last year.