[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, van_can_fan said:

Big Z should've kept his mouth shut. Why motivate the other team like that?

Vibes of Luongo calling out Tim Thomas...

We're actually getting chances, issues are more on our own end sadly tonight.

• Cheers 1

I can stomach a game like this for the Canucks if it leads to eventually figuring out a way to be effective against the Kings. Also, I'm begging for a goaltender change.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Someone should hit Sutherland like that. 

Refs in tonight’s game:

#27 Eric Furlatt
#20 Mitch Dunning
#67 Travis Gawryletz
#90 Travis Toomey

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

He makes himself so small in the net. Good down low but he leaves the entire top half of the net open.

He was way out of position on the one goal too. I don’t know why he’s leaving so much of the net open.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Crimson JH said:

Just tuned it, I heard there were more bush called from the refs again? 

In a very intensive sniff test I have decided the refs stink slightly more than the Nucks do.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

There is a reason we steadily don’t generate any powerplays and it’s not just because the refs are out to get us. We are too slow and don’t push play to get calls. It’s a huge issue that is obvious.

That is the issue, the ref are not calling not because we are slow, it's because the Kings has made us slow to make it look like they did it legally but it is not.  The ref were calling everything early in the season and when they start hacking, they stopped calling that.  It is the biggest issue that the league has is letting them play and the ref did not let the Canucks play with softest call against us then all of sudden, they let all go.  Fishy, sure, maybe it's time for someone to take a look into it from authorities, not the league.   Let's get them caught in the jar.

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Looking at good things:

Brock is playing a good two way game

Quinn is still shooting

Jt and garly at it

Too many lost races for pucks

You can’t have your top player who is going to make 11.6 million not continually show up and think you are going to be competitive. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

On top of the struggles refs refusing to call anything on LA is getting tired. I’m sure we’ll get a token call with 40 seconds left to “balance” it out 

It will be 4-1 with 6 mins left in the 3rd... just so the box score looks like it was evenly called.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Lots of whiners on tonight. Get over yourselves.

Yup , Garbage team , but I’ll keep watching and posting negative comments because that’s who I am . lol

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1