[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

One goalie is making timely big saves, DeSmith is just a backup. Yes some goals were tough, but you gotta make tough saves sometimes. Switch goalies after every loss til Demmer is back. We can't ride DeSmith. Demoralizing the team.

Should have just pulled him after the third goal. Whether it’s his fault or not. Switch it up,

• Like 1

Just now, Rounoush said:

I'm sorry but DeSmith cost us this game.

Perhaps. But Nux game can be better for sure.   I'm not worried since Demko will be in soon.  

Just need to get back to getting pts to stay ahead of Oils.

1-2 road trip isn't good.  2/6 pts. 

1 minute ago, NucksFan said:

DeSmith just can’t handle the amount of games he’s having to play 

Demko can’t get back fast enough , hope he’s fully healed 

Exactly, they should have been playing she loves every third game

• Cheers 1

Hate to say this because he seems like a great person and has been through a lot here, but I feel like Boeser should not be re-signed after his current contract is up. He is far too streaky and he is not able to come through in the clutch. We need more consistent performances in our top six

• Cheers 1

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

Hate to say this because he seems like a great person and has been through a lot here, but I feel like Boeser should not be re-signed after his current contract is up. He is far too streaky and he is not able to come through in the clutch. We need more consistent performances in our top six

He’s redundent. We have too many passive players on this team. 

Silovs need to start. Also we need to come in terms with being second in division. Oilers will destroy us next Saturday. But really, after last few years, that’s a big step forward and hopefully next year will be better. Learn to play whole year not just first half. 

• Like 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Silovs backing up next year, and starting from now till Demko is back. I don't see a DeSmith future in Vancouver so let's rip that bandaid off now.

At least he made the management's job easier.   Before Demko went down, he had a pretty record, especially if you don't include that Minny game.  

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I knew before the game started that silovs would be better. Why the fuck didn't the coaches.

Really testing my patience

DeSmith has been a great backup for us. 

Do we really think that we are gonna go full Spencer Martin for the playoffs? 

Martin had a phenomenal first 5 of 6 games too. 

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

You just described EP but we are stuck with him for 8 more years. 

Boeser is one of the few who showed up and produced.