[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

It's pointless playing if the refs are just going to hand it to the Kings

They want to be considered an elite team. They can’t kill penalties. Their pk was 18th going into this game. It’s going to be worse now. It’s a joke to think your elite with a crap pp and pk. Stop talking about reffing. They need to be way better. They just seem happy to be in the playoffs. No pride at all right now.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Honestly I’m just sick of these weak calls the refs make. Like cut the shit.

110% agreed and I can't handle the forward lines all mixed up. I don't understand why we aren't seeing the forward lines that worked so well before.

• Cheers 1

Just now, farinush said:

LMAO

there is nothing Dak said that Doughty hasn’t said to a ref 

But Dak isn't two time cup champ or gold medalist.  

Just now, Devron said:

It wasn’t a hard shot, it was whiffed on 

Which if you're a goaltender is an incredibly difficult save. They rely on watching sticks to predict where the puck goes. It's like receiving a change up in baseball.

It went bar in and you have to drop early.

No goalie is saving that. You're down early because you have to be, then it goes over your shoulder and you don't react to getting your glove from down near your pad to near your ear on a shot that appears to be going low off of the stick (but because he whiffs on it the trajectory changes to go high).

• Like 1

Just now, 420Fish said:

So much hockey left. Canucks could win 6-2.

Maybe back in November when this team had some swagger and offensive creativity.