[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

13 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

No it's not at all...

Petey is not paid, or expected to 'help the team regardless of putting up points"

His job is to score goals, make plays, put up points, win faceoffs and play well in the defensive end.

If your and Peteys attitude is "so long as I'm doing some good things, then I don't care about points" then were doomed.

We need him to score, period. That's his job. 

Lindholms job is to kill penalties, play a strong defensive game, win faceoffs a score some goals here and there.

One of those guys can do their job without ppmany points, the other can't.

Petey needs to come to a revelation that he is not doing his job. Either tough love or gentle coaching, but he needs to get going asap.

I believe he will.

Now what part of the concept of differentiating his explanation; between regular season and post season, ie scoring goals or Lindy's faceoffs,  do you consider to be important.  What I see the that we need our stars more then than we do now (in these leftover games in the schedule). 

In Lindy's I see a veteran more savvy viewpoint. Nobody knows where EP's head is at.

7 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

and as a coach you have to teach the team that if one player is being double teamed, then SOMEONE has to be left unchecked and it's the player with the puck's job to find them. 

Exactly, and that's when people say "we pass it around too much" and yell at Petey to shoot regardless of the situation.

They know. It's not as easy as it looks though.

Petey'll be fine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

Reserving my spot, to watch the inevitable panic.

Tired Pool Party GIF by Looney Tunes

HEY...down in front!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

At this rate we will start calling the OEL trade the Garland trade 🤔

I already have been. 

It was Guenther for Garland as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

Stoked to be watching this but Im sure the kings will have me tossing $*%+ at the TV

Damn, I'm old........... I remember these being sold.

TVBRICK_RIGHT_QUICK.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil_314 said:

They better be ready to break through strong defensive systems, not just for tonight but for the playoffs when things tighten.

Score early and often. LA folds like a cheap umbrella when they play from behind.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Joe King said:

go canucks go (1).jpg

now THAT's the logo we should use.

I'm not good at photo shop, but instead of a circle, use the rink shape and put the stick through the orca's teeth. 

Edited by grumpyone
  • Cheers 1