[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Déjà Vu said:

2-1 LA? HOW????? they had alot of back to back games they tired, god canucks suck against the kings

They let in two pp goals and let’s be honest their pk is beyond bad right now. At least they made it 2-1.

Just now, MikeyD said:

This is such a bitch ass hockey.

It’s funny how teams can have the same identity for years and years even with different coaches. This is how LA has always played it seems to me

Just now, Jaimito said:

Burke always said, you need to win 4 rounds and so you need to win vs different styles of hockey.   Bitch ass hockey included. 

Canucks look like they studied it and have made adjustments. Take out the two soft as baby shit penalties and this is all Canucks. Also Desmith is officially overplayed. Can't wait for Demko to be back.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Déjà Vu said:

2-1 LA? HOW????? they had alot of back to back games they tired, god canucks suck against the kings

Wait for it, the 2nd is our launch pad to glory

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

Canucks need to start screaming or yell for penalties when being impeded to get their attention. Ref was day dreaming 

The refs don’t care about fans or calling games fair. It’s been this way all year, having said that, the Canucks have to learn to kill penalties and DeSmith has looked so small in net lately. I sure miss Demko.

8 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Keep battling.  Don't give refs excuses to call a penalty.

Stay out of the box and Nux can win this. 

Get BB the #40. 

The problem is they could do everything right, all it takes is a head snap and it's an automatic. Even if it's an obvious dive the refs don't care because it gives them an excuse. 

Edited by Pure961089
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I missed the beginning. What was the first one?

Was a slashing call, tried to bat the puck out of the air and hit the kings stick, i do get why they call em sometimes but was pretty soft imo

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Canucks need to start screaming or yell for penalties when being impeded to get their attention. Ref was day dreaming 

That's why I'm hoping the fans are super loud in the playoffs. They always listen to fans for some dumb reason. We should be like the Habs at the Belle centre and complain about everything.

Just now, TNucks1 said:

Was a slashing call, tried to bat the puck out of the air and hit the kings stick, i do get why they call em sometimes but was pretty soft imo

Oof.