[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

i like the effort so far after down 2.. although i'm pessimistic about winning the game. Demsith record when he's sub .900 sv% have 1 win 11 lossse.. unlikely he'll reach .900% and up tonight

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

i like the effort so far after down 2.. although i'm pessimistic about winning the game. Demsith record when he's sub .900 sv% have 1 win 11 lossse.. unlikely he'll reach .900% and up tonight

DeSmith is so bad if the team in front of him isn’t playing amazing defensively. He loses his net so easily.

7 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Oh yeah. 

IN other news!

I got hired for a new job! I start Tuesday, so maybe if I work hard I can save $18,466.27 for one playoff ticket!!

Grats on the new spot, work your way up the depth chart!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

King’s play a frustrating style but w 1 D back you need Lafferty, Mikheyev, Hoagie etc. to forecheck hard once its chipped in

Also is there a way to stop getting notifications when a bunch of posters post on the gdt, I must of hit something, use to be only when some one quoted me.

Just now, MikeyD said:

You can leave, my guy. Nobody is holding you here hostage.

No he doesn’t have to. Love the fact that posters on here can’t handle any criticism. Automatic response is get lost, leave, you’re not a true fan. You’re a wet blanket. At least come up with something new. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82