[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

9 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Oh yeah. 

IN other news!

I got hired for a new job! I start Tuesday, so maybe if I work hard I can save $18,466.27 for one playoff ticket!!

Congrats! 
and… good luck on that lol

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

Grats on the new spot, work your way up the depth chart!

That's the plan. Finally landed a nice job I can work for the next 20 years and retire with a pension.

Gonna make this count.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

10 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Podz Fell off a cliff under Green but has really learned in Abby,

He's starting to settle out with the big club.  Here to stay if he can keep up plays like that

• Cheers 2

22 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What lately offensively would make you think they could score 6 goals?? lol. 

Oh, that's adorable, you are engaging conversation with me! Do people actually respond to you?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

Also is there a way to stop getting notifications when a bunch of posters post on the gdt, I must of hit something, use to be only when some one quoted me.

Likely a check box to follow this thread that was accidentally checked.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

Also is there a way to stop getting notifications when a bunch of posters post on the gdt, I must of hit something, use to be only when some one quoted me.

@-dlc- ?

29 minutes ago, German Canuck said:

Wow are they fucking bad and stupid.

Two stupid penalties and what a fucking bad PK.

Start a game like this is so fucking dumb.

Wake up !!!

Also...if you're gonna bitch at us for calling it like we see it, quit whining about the team.

If they're "bad and stupid" one would ask....why tf are you even here?

• Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

That's the plan. Finally landed a nice job I can work for the next 20 years and retire with a pension.

Gonna make this count.

Vote Labour, vote often!

• Cheers 1

I really wanted to get tickets to a first round game after years of no Play offs 

Tickets  scary expensive , so it’s probably good our family vacation was booked at end of season / beginning of Play offs 

although I’m not happy about having to track down a place to watch since I don’t want to miss Play off games

hopefully they win a round and I can watch 2nd round at home with all my car flags flying

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 420Fish said:

Oh, that's adorable, you are engaging conversation with me! Do people actually respond to you?

Who are you again? Honestly keep it game related. If you want to talk about the game, great if not keep attacks to yourself. It’s just so weak.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82