[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

13 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Lets get all our bad play (luck?) against the Kings out of the way before the playoffs.. boy they have our number

I'm honestly on the 'anyone but the Kings' train. I'd rather play Vegas.

12 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Once again. We don’t use a timeout. This team rarely feels dangerous anymore. Our secondary scoring has been non existent for 25 games now. Everything just seems to be slipping away right now.

Yes, it seems we can't handle any half descent teams anymore without Demko to bail out the teams shortcomings - which are plainly visible and many.

• Upvote 1

I went to the meat store before the game to get a ribeye.
They didn’t have any ribeyes left, but they had prime rib steaks.  

It just wasn’t the same for me.   
It was still good, but not what I wanted.  

A little like this game.  
Except it’s not still good.   If we had Demko, we are still in this game, but DeSmith fucking stinks tonight so it’s been over for a while 

2 minutes ago, Panel said:

Well time to switch over to NHRA Drag Racing.

Abby Canucks are playing - tied at zero second period, Much better than the undisciplined hot mess with no goaltending in LA.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dannydog said:

That first round pick spent on lindholm…there’s a lot of good things going for the nucks this year but that’s gonna hurt.

There WAS a lot of things going well

for Canucks but it’s been since the All star game that we have looked good. It’s been mostly downhill from there.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

DeSmith has been brutal on rebounds and has lost his net way too much.

This game had Arty written all over it. Big calm goalie that knows how to control rebounds.

If they don’t go to Silovs next game I don’t know what to say.

He makes himself so small in the net. Good down low but he leaves the entire top half of the net open.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dom said:

It doesn't matter who we play, we're going out in 6 max. 

If demko is back and playing 100 percent we could make it through the first round at least. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m just wondering when Green returned to coach the Nucks.

I was afraid of this with toch.  His teams dont score that much.  People said it was lack of talent in phoenix..  well, this was a pretty high scoring team

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Oodles of time to prepare for this game.

Don't worry, in the post game, Tock-it will say it was a great "learning experience" even at game 75 !

• Haha 1
  • Wiener 1

Teams have figured out the team's way of generating offense in the ozone. We cycle down low and hit up high the blueline to generate shots and crash the net. But as we are seeing, its too easy to defend this style. We are playing so much on the perimeter and not getting to the net. 

Defensively, this team has totally forgotten their structure and aren't playing as a team. This is not playoff calibre hockey.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slegr said:

Lots of whiners on tonight. Get over yourselves.

6 games in a row they've lost to playoff teams. Not sure what else you expect LOL

3 minutes ago, NoCupSyndrome said:

The offense is really in a rut.

EP Miller Boeser

Garland Blueger DJ

Do it!

Boeser scored his 39th goal earlier in the game