[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Should have stayed away from this expected mess while on vacation. Better not ruin my relaxing mood any further.

Good night Canuckleheads.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

This team is looking so different from earlier in the season when our relentless forecheck created so much offense. Now we're slow at every puck battle, can't seem to get stick on the puck when it's right there. It's a mental thing and that's the toughest thing to fix. If this is version of the team going into the playoffs i don't know if we can even make it a close series.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

We're not. We skate around the outside and end up with a dink snap shot from the point. They block it, outskate/outwork the Canucks on the counterattack and get a far better scoring chance. 

We have the possession, shots and shot attempts. La has 2 PP we have 0. Yes we are out playing them. We’ve just made the mistakes and don’t have a goalie right now 

• Cheers 3

Just now, Dom said:

6 games in a row they've lost to playoff teams. Not sure what else you expect LOL

Missing their starter goalie. They’re outshooting Kings, and not getting the saves. They’ll be fine, so long as Demko returns.

5 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Rick's a moron for not pulling DeSmith 

He’s not a great coach imo. Since the all star break at least. 

If you think this is bad, check out Tocchet’s playoff record.  And no, I am not talking as him as a player.

If the Nucks make it past the first round, it’s because they drew the Predators.

Just now, Combover said:

La brought there own refs shocking 

Are you even watching the game? Perfect reffing and we’re still losing this game. We’re back to fire drills in our zone and offence has gone bone dry b

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

There WAS a lot of things going well

for Canucks but it’s been since the All star game that we have looked good. It’s been mostly downhill from there.

To be precise - this rapid downhill descent all started when we threw away KUz and all those other assets for Lind-🏠.  

• Confused 1
  • Wiener 1

3 minutes ago, WanyeJetski said:

Things I don’t understand: 

1 why Rick never calls a timeout 

2 why no goalie change after 3 (to boost the team at least)

3 why Noah is not in over Cole or The like 

Agree. It is baffling. Silovs has looked pretty good, he should be in there.