[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Canucks when they face physical teams tend to not do well.  They have to learn to be poor losers and let teams know they may lose but you have to earn it.  They need some chippyness

• Like 2

Just now, Kurtis said:

He’s not a great coach imo. Since the all star break at least. 

I don't think he's a good one either. This team wins despite him not because of him, there's a reason Rick hasn't had a winning record as a head coach outside of his stint here 

1 minute ago, Devron said:

We have the possession, shots and shot attempts. La has 2 PP we have 0. Yes we are out playing them. We’ve just made the mistakes and don’t have a goalie right now 

There's truth in those words. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Slegr said:

Missing their starter goalie. They’re outshooting Kings, and not getting the saves. They’ll be fine, so long as Demko returns.

I wish I was that optimistic. They might turn the corner, but the way they’re playing right now is a first round exit waiting to happen. 

• Haha 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

On top of the struggles refs refusing to call anything on LA is getting tired. I’m sure we’ll get a token call with 40 seconds left to “balance” it out 

In 3, 2, 1 ...

• Cheers 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

On top of the struggles refs refusing to call anything on LA is getting tired. I’m sure we’ll get a token call with 40 seconds left to “balance” it out 

Oh this is the staple kind of game to give us a couple of mean nothing powerplays near the end of the 3rd when the game is out of reach. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

To be precise - this rapid downhill descent all started when we threw away KUz and all those other assets for Lind-🏠.  

Ya and this too. Management has to take responsibility for this team right now as well. You can’t have a multiple of players who don’t score at the same time and refuse to get Petey a linemate. Petey has been a huge disappointment after the all star break. No where near star material right now. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Cocanuck said:

Canucks when they face physical teams tend to not do well.  They have to learn to be poor losers and let teams know they may lose but you have to earn it.  They need some chippyness

LA isn't playing physical at all.