[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

Just now, Pears said:

To the people constantly and I mean CONSTANTLY bitching and moaning why are you even a fan of this team?

Well their incessant bitching is equally as illogical as blowing smoke up everyone's ass 100% of the time. No one is immune to criticism and this team is deserving of some right now. 

Their power play is ice cold. Their team defense is hurting and their offense is all but gone, especially the bottom 6. Tocchet is a fucking moron and refuses to go with the lines that actually work. Can't see that Juulsen needs to be in over Cole (or Myers). He also doesn't know how to coach in game. No adjustments, no timeouts, no goalie pulls. Line blender is like his only move. 

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Whataboutism, such a great debating tool

Also you think this is the score with Demko in net? DeSmith has been average at best against LA. Demko in this is a 1 goal game at worst 

5 minutes ago, RookieFan said:

That doesn't work, it's really good to taunt players of the opposite team because it shows you are above them, you are confident in your self that you can trash talk them. I am a gamer and I daily trash talk and taunt players in games to throw them off and it works very well.

Athletes get triggered by statements which is why Z said what he said about LA, it works.

But then you have to back it up. So far, not so much

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We just don’t come back in games. This team hasn’t really done that at all this year.

Cause they have been leading most of the year, hard to come back when you’re ahead…

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Screaming whataboutism when something goes against the agendas you're desperately trying to push when you don't have any other legitimate points to make is getting incredibly tired. 

What agenda is that?

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don’t remember Luongo scoring many goals. 

Hence why Demko won't help.

Edited by Heretic

Just now, JayDangles said:

Anyone see the stat posted on the telly feed?

Since the All StAr break canucks are

27th in Goals for

23rd in PP

23rd in shots per game

So yeah

Lowest goals against in the same time frame. 

So yeah

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, NucksFan said:

You said the offence was in a rut and had Boeser in your list, just noting that he at least is scoring…not that it matters in this game 

Aah, was just saying that Toch should try and condense his offense on two lines...generate somee team offense. I have no issue with Boeser's scoring.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Also you think this is the score with Demko in net? DeSmith has been average at best against LA. Demko in this is a 1 goal game at worst 

Man, you just love excuses

Big question again, where is the Petey we all know and love? He just isn’t dominant anymore. Yes he got an assist. He just looks like a third liner at best. Nothing separates himself from others right now.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

Anyone see the stat posted on the telly feed?

Since the All StAr break canucks are

27th in Goals for

23rd in PP

23rd in shots per game

So yeah

Wow that tells everything. What a break for the season