[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

Lowest goals against in the same time frame. 

So yeah

Lowest goals against doesnt mean anything if youre not scoring. You understand that right? Losing games 2-1 isn't going to win the cup.

Edited by JayDangles

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Well, they better or they’ll be golfing not long from now. 

We know they play differently in front of him. That's a good thing. Need our forwards to come alive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya and this too. Management has to take responsibility for this team right now as well. You can’t have a multiple of players who don’t score at the same time and refuse to get Petey a linemate. Petey has been a huge disappointment after the all star break. No where near star material right now. 

if all we get is a streaky regular season "family entertainment" finesse player for almost $12M/yr going forward, i think a few fans are going to be dissapointed.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Big question again, where is the Petet we all know and love? He just isn’t dominant anymore. Yes he got an assist. He just looks like a third liner at best. Nothing separates himself from others right now.

He's one of the few having a good game tonight... 

• Cheers 1

I was at the game in Detroit where we lost and Zads got tossed for the first time while playing for the nucks. After the game a redwings fan chirped us calling us the Vancouver Maple Leafs . I am honestly concerned this could be fact. First round and out.

• Vintage 1

Last night Coyotes went into second intermission down 4 - 1,  just like us.  End of 3rd they celebrated a 7 - 4 win

Canucks >> Coyotes 

Vegas >> Kings

Just sayin'

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

We know they play differently in front of him. That's a good thing. Need our forwards to come alive.

Absolutely laughable and pathetic seeing people jump ship and being convinced this is how we're gonna be playing come playoff time lol. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

if all we get is a streaky regular season "family entertainment" finesse player for almost $12M/yr going forward, i think a few fans are going to be dissapointed.

Captain Worst Case Scenario at it again right on queue. 

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Last night Coyotes went into second intermission down 4 - 1,  just like us.  End of 3rd they celebrated a 7 - 4 win

Canucks >> Coyotes 

Vegas >> Kings

Just sayin'

Umm no

1 minute ago, Breadnbutta said:

I take back My defense of desmith earlier.

The guy can't make a big save to save his life.

And maybe lindholm is more valuable than we realize. 

Just a shit game

Well when he plays every 5th game or so, like back up's do he is good. The reason goalies are back ups are not because they are any worse then starters, its because they do not have the endurance or mental focus to play 65+ games a year like starters do. This should not be a surprise to see him struggle. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Googlie said:

Canucks >> Coyotes 

Vegas >> Kings

Just sayin'

This team has it in them but been a while since we've seen it. Be very nice for them to wake up

5 minutes ago, dannydog said:

I was at the game in Detroit where we lost and Zads got tossed for the first time while playing for the nucks. After the game a redwings fan chirped us calling us the Vancouver Maple Leafs . I am honestly concerned this could be fact. First round and out.

At least we don’t live in a shit hole like Detroit. They can go drink some of the finest water in Flint. 

Edited by canuck73_3

23 minutes ago, Wing said:

This team is looking so different from earlier in the season when our relentless forecheck created so much offense. Now we're slow at every puck battle, can't seem to get stick on the puck when it's right there. It's a mental thing and that's the toughest thing to fix. If this is version of the team going into the playoffs i don't know if we can even make it a close series.

I bet alot of folks are laughing now at the ones who blindly rushed out with their rose coloured glasses and bought those $900/pr Upper Bowl corner seats for the 1st round.   

• Haha 1

Just now, Pears said:

Absolutely laughable and pathetic seeing people jump ship and being convinced this is how we're gonna be playing come playoff time lol. 

Well what makes you think they are going to get better? They haven’t gotten better on the pk/pp and the offense is nonexistent. So ya you keep thinking a team can just flip a switch. You can’t.