[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

How the actual fuck is not having a legit All Star an excuse but not an actual fact? Are you deliberately obtuse or what? 

Injuries happen, the great teams adjust.  

Excuses are for the insecure 

1 minute ago, Pears said:

Absolutely laughable and pathetic seeing people jump ship and being convinced this is how we're gonna be playing come playoff time lol. 

Couldn't have said it better! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am tired of having to be satisfied with good. He needs to be excelllent. He just isn’t right now.

You’re never satisfied either way so what would it matter? 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Pears said:

And you just love refusing to have an intelligent conversation. 

It's best just to block him. He will bait you, gaslight you and resort to personal insults all while acting like a victim. It's just subtle enough that mods can't or won't do anything about it. I recommend just avoiding any interaction.

• Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, dannydog said:

I was at the game in Detroit where we lost and Zads got tossed for the first time while playing for the nucks. After the game a redwings fan chirped us calling us the Vancouver Maple Leafs . I am honestly concerned this could be fact. First round and out.

Fact? Don't you need to make the playoffs first?

• Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well what makes you think they are going to get better? They haven’t gotten better on the pk/pp and the offense is nonexistent. So ya you keep thinking a team can just flip a switch. You can’t. 

What makes you think a couple of games after going 8-3-1, this is what we'll see come playoff time? 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

He's one of the few having a good game tonight... 

For what he gets paid a "good game" for Petey needs to include taking the thing over and dominating once in a while 

He's not paid to be a solid two way C who picks up assists 

I really hope this is either a pre-playoff lul, or a ploy to fuck with the other teams heads to think they are a joke.... 

Either way, they better light it up come the big game 1.

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

Injuries happen, the great teams adjust.  

Excuses are for the insecure 

Blah blah blah facts don’t care about your feeling Vezina goalie out for a backup s going to make a difference. Denying it is openly being a moron. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Absolutely laughable and pathetic seeing people jump ship and being convinced this is how we're gonna be playing come playoff time lol. 

I think you're watching a different team. Canucks are playing on Sportsnet Pacific.. they're the ones down 4-1, and have been playing flat hockey for a good time now.

What team are you watching that gives you so much confidence?

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

It's best just to block him. He will bait you, gaslight you and resort to personal insults all while acting like a victim. It's just subtle enough that mods can't or won't do anything about it. I recommend just avoiding any interaction.

Cried about personal attacks a couple weeks ago then turned around and started calling people chuds. Embarrassing. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Subpar D, PK, goaltending.  

All fixable.  Running out of games to get it together. 

Tocchet has been trying to fix the issues, and yet the issues are still a problem. Running out of games to fix the issues before playoffs may be the biggest issue. 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

So was the first half of the season just not sustainable or what?

Pettey was top 3 in jan. Our pp was great. Everything dipped without demko, soucy and josh. The scoring and effort has dropped. 

Not giving up, but they need to find their game

• Like 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Blah blah blah facts don’t care about your feeling Vezina goalie out for a backup s going to make a difference. Denying it is openly being a moron. 

Obtuse, moron

Personal insults are for the insecure.......same as excuses

What makes you think a couple of games after going 8-3-1, this is what we'll see come playoff time? 

You have to see signs they are going to come out of it eventually and we haven’t. Even in their wins. They have looked bad. It’s how things are trending right now. 

Meanwhile, Abby and Coachella are scoreless after 2 periods in a defensive gem.  Shots on goal 16 - 14 in Abby's favour.  39 minutes in penalties so far

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

So was the first half of the season just not sustainable or what?

I mean, Toch has completely changed the lines since their run through Oct - Jan. I wish he would go back to what made them successful. For example, love Hogs but he should be on a lower line where he is the play driver, not in the top six

Cried about personal attacks a couple weeks ago then turned around and started calling people chuds. Embarrassing. 

It's super annoying that these boards don't block when people quote them 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

10/10 Highly Recommend 

Screenshot_20240406-215507.png

Good bye!!! Honestly it doesn’t bother anyone when people choose to ignore them. Most times they don’t even know. The reason you choose to show this is for attention.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

On 9/17/2023 at 12:24 PM, Warhippy said:

I woke up shoved a smores flavoured granola bar in my mouth and sat in front of my fridge shoving cheese cubes in to my mouth until the kettle was done for my tea.

Can we just appreciate this post from the health routine thread 

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Just now, stawns said:

Obtuse, moron

Personal insults are for the insecure.......same as excuses

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Just with you and the other chuds who refuse to live in reality.

• Haha 3