[GDT] Vancouver Canucks laying a beatdown on the LA Kings, Crypto Arena, 7PM TODAY, Postive Vibes Everyone, Positive Vibes Game!

Rocket-68

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So was the first half of the season just not sustainable or what?

These issues were always there, they were just able to outscore them early on in the year.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pears said:

Lowest goals against in the same time frame. 

So yeah

Does it matter if you give up the fewest goal if you can’t score? We can give up 1-2 goals a game and still lose coz we can’t score. We used to have a good pp and a bad pk now we have a bad pp and a bad pk. Feels like RT is channeling his inner Travis green… 0 in game adjustment. Never use a time out. Put lines in blender. The forwards are starting to play like kuzmenko offensively.. unwilling to take chance and be creative.. just looking for the simple play and throw shots from perimeter and not make a mistake. If they fall behind early they open it up and all of a sudden the other team pours it on like we don’t know how to play defence 

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

What makes you think a couple of games after going 8-3-1, this is what we'll see come playoff time? 

Don't be so ignorant man. We're all fans here, but your dreaming if you think past records determine future wins. Best way to predict the future is to look at how the team is playing NOW and most recently.

Forget the record.. honestly is this team playing like a team that can win a cup? Or win a round? They haven't even been playing like a team that can win a playoff game! Seriously.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Before I blocked him, I had him so triggered I thought he had a stroke. His posts turned into gibberish and he was MAAAD.

I did have a stroke 

30 minutes ago, Devron said:

We have the possession, shots and shot attempts. La has 2 PP we have 0. Yes we are out playing them. We’ve just made the mistakes and don’t have a goalie right now 

Game's going exactly as they want it to. Zone time and shooting into shins isn't outplaying a team, scoring chances are, and their chances are far better than the Canucks. 

The offence is missing. The defense is fragile. Goaltending sucks.

The current situation in Canucks is a disaster.

I'm sure coming back Demko doesn't change this team not much.

It is certain that Oilers will pass Canucks and become first in the Pacific division near end of season.

That means Canucks will face either Kings or Golden Knights and will be out of the playoffs within five games.

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

Does it matter if you give up the fewest goal if you can’t score? We can give up 1-2 goals a game and still lose coz we can’t score. We used to have a good pp and a bad pk now we have a bad pp and a bad pk. Feels like RT is channeling his inner Travis green… 0 in game adjustment. Never use a time out. Put lines in blender. The forwards are starting to play like kuzmenko offensively.. unwilling to take chance and be creative.. just looking for the simple play and throw shots from perimeter and not make a mistake. If they fall behind early they open it up and all of a sudden the other team pours it on like we don’t know how to play defence 

Good post. It’s very true. The offense is missing. They need to do something to figure it out but it’s not like they can call up players and put them in the lineup for a shakeup. They are still relatively thin offensively in the AHL.

7 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

This team has it in them but been a while since we've seen it. Be very nice for them to wake up

It'll start with Tocchet reuniting Boeser and Miller.  Then Joshua & Garland with Blueger.  Hogz 'n' Podz wuth Petey.   Fit in the others as appropriate 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Absolutely laughable and pathetic seeing people jump ship and being convinced this is how we're gonna be playing come playoff time lol. 

So what’s gonna change in the first round ? Are they not trying to win. Are any of the lines clicking in the last couple games? Is Pp and PK just all of a sudden become effective? Not sure I see a lot of people jumping ship over having strong concerns about our play. I for one was really hoping this game played out a lot differently than it is to show things changing for the good and progressing positively.